Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Miscellaneous Discuss Thanks and No Thanks in the News & Rumors forums; Thought I would start a new thread about "Thanking" or "Not Thanking" whomever or whatever about anything related to WDW, e.g.: Thanks to CM Jasmine for letting my DW and ...
    Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Thanks and No Thanks

Thought I would start a new thread about "Thanking" or "Not Thanking" whomever or whatever about anything related to WDW, e.g.:

Thanks to CM Jasmine for letting my DW and I ride in front of the monorail.

No Thanks to the parents of a 5-6 year old who let him cry thru the first three scenes of CoP.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Thanks to the CM who gave me a spare piece of paper, so I could get Robin Hood's autograph.

Also a big thanks to the CM who kicked the obnoxious guy out of the line to meet with Perla and Suzy.

(I was waiting for the kids in front of me to move along and say goodbye before I moved in, and Mr. Annoying VERY rudely told me to go up to them. Well, after I got my pic and autographs, I was just hanging around, seeing if people needed somebody else to take their picture, and the CM told the guy that he couldn't hold a spot for his family. I guess Karma does exist)
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I hate to sound like a kiss-up, but thanks to Lou for creating this site, a place to call home. You can see the hard work he must put into it.

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    Thanks to my parents for being so understanding and supportive about my obsession with things Disney. (And to my mom for letting it rub off on her)

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Thanks to Disney for the Fast Pass. I don't think I could stand in line for 3 hrs. for an attraction with 3 kids . And wheel chair acess.No thanks for guests not being polite. I can't stand it when someone bumps into me and dosen't say excuse me!

Laura

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I second the thanks to Lou for the site.

And Thanks to Walt Disney for having a dream.

No thanks to the trash that thinks they are better then the smoking rules and feel they can light up anywhere.
    No thanks to Disney's double wide blue plastic strollers....I am so tired of getting run over by them by pushy parents.
    Last edited by Stitch; 11-12-2004 at 03:08 PM.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    No thanks to the security officer who was a grumpy gill and made me stay in the line for people with bags when I didn't have a bag
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Thanks to EVERYBODY!! I'm so happy when I am here.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    No thanks to the people who rent wheelchairs at the parks when they do not legitimately need them, just to not have to walk as much and get to cut in line.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks to Walt and all the Cast Members that work so hard to keep his dream of WDW being such a magical place alive!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Thanks to the CM who let my DH & I have our very own boat on PotC during our Honeymoon!

Thanks to the crowds being so small in the winter, we can go w/o all of the pushing!

No thanks to people who use a lot of bad language in front of children at WDW
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Thanks to all the CM that continually check the rides to make sure they are safe for the guests to enjoy.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    OK... I hate to sound corny (do people still use that word?), but...

THANKS!! to all of you! for making DisneyWorldTrivia.com such a wonderful community. We really have a nice, growing group here and continue to remain a very welcoming site to new members. All of your contributions make this site a success, and give me cause to work every day to make it grow and improve.

My sincere thanks to you all!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

I think people still use "corny." Well, I do at least.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Thanks to the imagineers and all the great minds that put together such fascinating and amusing things that keep us guessing and going back time and time again to have "just one more look".

No thanks to the party-poopers who find amusement in pointing out how everything is done without caring who might or might not want to know. (I was really kinda angry at some guy who had to go and ruin it for his kid (AND ME!) by pointing out how Push was being operated.
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast