Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Miscellaneous Discuss Travel time to the World? in the News & Rumors forums; 5-6 hours by plane ands then 40 minutes on the magical express!...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    5-6 hours by plane ands then 40 minutes on the magical express!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl View Post
    30 minutes to airport 5 hours on plane and thats including a plane change
    she took my answer! LOL though if yu take southwest one way there the flight is only 3 hours.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Boater is offline B-Ticket Holder
    One hour forty five minutes by boat
    Mark,

Stayed at:
    Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness Cabins (and in a tent once YUCK),Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean, Port Orleans (both), Coronado Springs, Dolphin, Most of the Hotel Row, Many other off-site.

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    well from MA i heard it is a whole days drive nonstop and thats leaving really in the morning and arriving really late at night. so my family and i take a plane ride to ft. lauderdale to my grandfathers house and then we stay there and then get up early in the am for a three hour drive to WDW not too bad if i do say so myself its the same distance from western mass to the cape!!
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    6 hours non stop by car, 7-8 hours with stops for gas and lunch.
    1 hour by plane and 40 min for magical express

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I drove ONCE and it took 12 hrs. I usually fly, and it's about 2 hrs. Gotta love that!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    flight 2 hours.. driving 21
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Takes about 14 or 15 hours in the car, but I refuse to ever fly again. (I had a bad experience on one of those little commuters back in 1998. )
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    45 minutes to the airport, 3 hour direct flight. Driving straight to Orlando from here takes 24 hours. I'd much rather fly even though you need to rot in the airport. I had a 6am flight on December first and got to Orlando at 1pm, that includes a close to three hour layover in Washington.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    about an 1 hour to the airport, 2.5 hours by plane, and 40 mins by magical express

so 4 hours 10 mins i guess!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    well when i lived on long island it was about a 20min drive to the airport and about a 2 hr flight..we always rented a car so then it was just the drive over from there...then i moved to fla w/ the fam to tampa and it took us about 1hr and 1/2 -2hrs drive(which was the best traveling time)...thennnn i moved back to nyc and it takes me the longest...usually it feels like forever bc i leave from work so the day drags on and on...i take the lirr to jamaica then hop on the airtram which is about 45 to an hr depending on if i have to wait for a train..then it's about a 2hr flight from jfk and my parents drive up from tampa and pick me up at the airport and we are on our way! driving isn't an option for me since i don't even have a car! too bad i can't just hop on a subway......
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613 View Post
    well when i lived on long island it was about a 20min drive to the airport and about a 2 hr flight..we always rented a car so then it was just the drive over from there...then i moved to fla w/ the fam to tampa and it took us about 1hr and 1/2 -2hrs drive(which was the best traveling time)...thennnn i moved back to nyc and it takes me the longest...usually it feels like forever bc i leave from work so the day drags on and on...i take the lirr to jamaica then hop on the airtram which is about 45 to an hr depending on if i have to wait for a train..then it's about a 2hr flight from jfk and my parents drive up from tampa and pick me up at the airport and we are on our way! driving isn't an option for me since i don't even have a car! too bad i can't just hop on a subway......
    You should move back out to Long Island.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Zipadeedooda is offline Fastpass Holder
    It takes about 35 minutes to get to the Bradley Airport and then 2 and a half hours of to get to Florida.
    Noah

Where Magic Lives

"its a glorious three hour finale I call A Tribute to all Nations but Mostly AMERICA!"

"Now approaching Tomorrowland's Space Mountain"

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    It takes me about and hour and 40 minutes by car
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12