Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Miscellaneous Discuss "I'm Going to Disney World!!" in the News & Rumors forums; I don't know if anyone remembers this. When I was still living in LA, my family just mainly drove over to FL because it was cheaper that way. When we ...
    WDWFan08 is offline D-Ticket Holder

"I'm Going to Disney World!!"

I don't know if anyone remembers this. When I was still living in LA, my family just mainly drove over to FL because it was cheaper that way. When we were closer to the Disney area, my dad would turn the radio on to a specific station, and on this station, they would play this ditty or jingle or song, and it had a chorus that sang, "I"m going to Disney World! I'm going to Disney World..." and I just absolutely loved that. Does anyone else remember listening to that? I was about 5-7 when the station still existed. It also gave you tips and info about Disney. I was just curious. I amazingly still remember the tune, if not the words. And Jiminy Cricket would be the host. Anyway, I was just curious if anyone knows/remembers what I'm talking about. This was way back in the early '90s. But I am going to Disney World very soon. I'm leaving on Dec. 20th, on an 8:40 Alaska Airlines flight. It goes straight to Orlando. How cool is that? Anyway, have a magical day!
    --
    Sarah

What will YOU celebrate?

Check out my recent photos in my photo album!

Shutterfly Website: http://amateurphotography.shutterfly.com/

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    I LOVE that song!! That's how my mom always tells me we are going to WDW! She bursts out in song. I thought we were the only ones that remembered it.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    That is soooo cool! We need to get a copy of that, unfortunately, I can't sing that till April.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

paul mex is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hi wdwFan ,Does anyone have a good radio station to recommend around Florida Our hire cars only seems to pick up rubish ones!!!!!How long did it take you to drive from LA to Orlando My kids complain If we drive 4 hours to London for the week end
    cheers Paul
    Last edited by paul mex; 12-15-2006 at 02:40 PM.