Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Teacher Discounts in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering if anybody knew of any discounts that disney offers to teachers--i know that the swan and dolphin offer quite a decent discount on rooms for teachers---does anybody ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Teacher Discounts

I was wondering if anybody knew of any discounts that disney offers to teachers--i know that the swan and dolphin offer quite a decent discount on rooms for teachers---does anybody know of anything else at all? my mom is a teacher so it would be great if there were ways for us to save $$ on our dec. vacation! Thanks!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Are thse discounts better than the ones you can get with APs

TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I'm a Florida Teacher and as far as I know the only discount for teachers as far as Disney:merchandise, resorts, dinning and tickets is a discount at the Swan and Dolphin (discounts vary depending on the time, you have to call). I am ready to write to Disney and tell them they should have teacher discount annual passes considering seasonal passes do teachers no good Teachers get free into Sea World all year and I got t 2 free tickets a to Universal this year and last (one for attending a conference, one just for saying thanks for being a teacher) but NO Disney. Well ....if you chaperone a Grad Trip Event (I am doing the 8th Grade Animal Kingdom Grad Night In May) you get to go for free but I am traveling with 150 teenagers.
    I think I might get a petition started at school
    Annual Passholder.

I am going with 10 kids in may and we are doing the YES program but we could not use are APs we had to buy the whole tickets they would not just allow us to add on the program.

Im not sure if Disney or our school pays for the Grad night tickets, I thought it was Disney. I got a letter for another program saying through September for every 10 tickets you buy for day passes at a discount rate of 30 something dollars, you get one free for your adults. I don think it was the YES program.
    Annual Passholder.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    Is it only florida teachers that get in free to Sea World---or can you be from anywhere? we are planning on going to Sea World to and it would be great if my mom got in free!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Yes we do get one free pass per 10 but we had others that wanted to go with APs and jsut add the cost of the program but thats a no no with disney

I was told those Sea World and Universal specials are only for Florida Teachers
    Annual Passholder.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Yes, SeaWorld and Universal specials are only for Florida Teachers. I wish it was Disney instead. Then we could go whenever we want. Ugh.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

dude22blue is offline C-Ticket Holder
    my broward county, Florida, teacher ( I hated her some much) told me that she could get a 7 day special for a price of 3 days but she never told me if that was tickets only or a package.