Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Free Ticket Upgrade!! 3 Day Hopper to 5 Day Hopper! in the Vacation Planning forums; It's that time of year again... time to start buying and wrapping presents, dealing with long lines at the mall... yada yada yada... Nah, forget that! How about treating yourself ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Free Ticket Upgrade!! 3 Day Hopper to 5 Day Hopper!

It's that time of year again... time to start buying and wrapping presents, dealing with long lines at the mall... yada yada yada...

Nah, forget that! How about treating yourself to a trip to WDW instead!!

To kick off the Holiday Season Orlando Fun Tickets is giving you a heads up on their special promotions!

Starting today if you buy a 3 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper we will give you a FREE Upgrade to a 5 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper! You can visit the Special Offers section of Orlando Fun Tickets.

A trip to Disney is the perfect gift for the holidays so book now and share in on all the festivities Disney has to offer!! At http://www.orlandofuntickets.com/Disney-Special-Offers/

Orlando Fun Tickets is my recommended ticket provider - buy with confidence!!! - Lou
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    I'm sure someone out there can answer my question about this offer...... I live in Orlando and my mom is in CT. She comes to visit a couple of times a year and we always hit the parks for a couple of days. She's been talking about maybe just getting an extended visit ticket rather than simply purchasing a two day ticket every time and spending an arm and a leg. Anyway, long story short, I was thinking I'd mention this offer to her as a possibility for her but she would need the no expiration option. If she was to buy this ticket, could she then bring it to a disney ticket window on day 1 of her first trip with it and simply add that option or will they not allow it because she didn't buy the ticket at Disney?

Thanks in advance!
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I believe you can upgrade a ticket to no expiration before you use it, and possibly even before the ticket expires. You can double check with OFT but I am 99% sure this is possible with this or any other ticket that may not have that option originally
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Thanks for the info Lou, that sounds like a great deal
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!