Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss How you save in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by kim2430 Sorry, I just went ahead and signed up without one-really sorry! No problem!!...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    Sorry, I just went ahead and signed up without one-really sorry!
    No problem!!
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to WDW in 2010 once I'm done with my first two years of college, and she is holding down a good job now and I am working two jobs for the summer. So money for me will be little by next summer for me. So I have been doing the whole saving the change bit and I have been putting five dollars a week aside from my paycheck for our trip. My hope is that by the time our trip rolls around we will have enough for our hotel in change, and airfare in the five dollars a week as well as tickets. Then all we need to bring with us is money for miscellaneous expenses and food. I'm already getting excited just thinking about it! And I am going to put aside 1/4 of my birthday, Christmas, and any other money I get.
    Disney World is not just a place, but an experience.

Back in the world for the 2013 Marathon Weekend!

WDW

supermariodrums is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Oh, and on a side note...when I went to WDW in 2005 for Magic Music Days we were given a meal voucher everyday along with ten dollars. So I really didn't buy any souvenirs (which I regret) but I ended up coming home with only five dollars less than what I came with. The trip was relatively cheap as well.
    Disney World is not just a place, but an experience.

Back in the world for the 2013 Marathon Weekend!

WDW

catiebug is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by kim2430 View Post
    I'm signing up for Sunshine Rewards and it asks me for an ID of someone referring me so they can get credit. Anyone want to tell me one?

Also, what is the rewards site that starts with Q?
    The Q one is quickrewards but there servers are always down and customer service is spotty at best. I stick with Sunshine and their forums to make my extra money. They both run the same offers so you can only do them at one place so it's not worth it trying to keep up with what I'm doing on which site. There are others out there and I have tried about 6 in total but at the end I'm always back at Sunshine.

Another avenue to consider is if you have a blog applying for payperpost.com. I have earned about $900 in 4 months with them and everything from there is going into my honeymoon pot.
    Sept 2010 Trip Planned!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234