Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Photo Pass in the Vacation Planning forums; How much is photopass pictures? How much is the photopass CD with all the pics? I went to the website but didn't see any prices....
    LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Question Photo Pass

How much is photopass pictures? How much is the photopass CD with all the pics? I went to the website but didn't see any prices.

If you purchase the CD in the park it's $125.99 - I think. If you preorder the CD online it's $99.95. Here's the link to preorder.
    Disney's PhotoCD Pre-Arrival Savings Offer

I'm not sure but I think purchasing photos in the park are $12.95. So figure if you think you'd buy at least 10 photos you may as well purchase the CD and print off as many as you want.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...
    If you take advantage of your photopass card while in the parks and have lots of pics taken, it can definitely be worth it to buy the CD, esp. if you do it ahead of time. The photopass photographers will also take a picture from your own camera, as well as their own, so if you don't want to puchase the pictures you can still have a copy.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Are there a lot of photo pass photographers? Are the pics from rides included in photopass? Is it hard to find a photographer? Also, is there a list of where they are located? I think this is a great idea (Buy the cd) for our family since someone is always left out of pics - someone has to take the picture or give someone our camera to take a picture and sometimes, it's hard to find someone... So is there a list online where the photopass photographers are located? Is it only in the 4 parks? The ones that take the pics in lazy river (typhoon lagoon) are they included in the price too?

There are Photopass people all over the parks. It's not too hard to find one. I know at one time there was talk about putting ride photos on your Photopass card but I'm not sure if that has happened or not.

MAKE SURE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR PHOTOPASS # somewhere safe. then if you happen to leave your card behind or loose it you have the # to give a CM.

We do pictures all over the place. I think one time we have over 200 pictures between 2 cards. And you can have more than 1 card. They can combine them for you.

I'm not sure about Photopass people at the water parks since I haven't been to a water park in awhile. But I'm sure someone around here will know the anwser for ya.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Are ride photos considered to be photopass?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBretonne2002 View Post
    Are ride photos considered to be photopass?
    No, I think those are seperate.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    How much is photopass pictures? How much is the photopass CD with all the pics? I went to the website but didn't see any prices.
    The price for individual pictures depends on what photos you want - whether you want a single 8x10, 2 5x7s, 6 wallets, etc.

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    Are there a lot of photo pass photographers?
    All over the place. At several different vantage points at all the icons, at specific "kodak photo spots", at character meet-and-greets, seriously they're everywhere.

Are the pics from rides included in photopass?
    Only Test Track. "Eventually", photopass will be integrated with the rest of the attraction photos, but no one seems to know exactly when that will happen.

Is it hard to find a photographer?
    Only if you're looking for a photo of something really obscure, like the fourth garbage can to the left of Buzz Lightyear. If you want "normal" photos of the castle, the tree, the hat, Tower of Terror, Main St, Space Ship Earth, the gardens, etc, you'll find them. They all (now) wear the same costume so that they're easily identifiable, regardless of which park or what area in the park.

Also, is there a list of where they are located?
    Not to my knowledge. Guest Services might be able to provide you with one, but really, they're everywhere you would expect a lot of people to want to take a picture.

I think this is a great idea (Buy the cd) for our family since someone is always left out of pics - someone has to take the picture or give someone our camera to take a picture and sometimes, it's hard to find someone...
    Photopass photographers are also happy to take your picture with your camera in addition to (or instead of) their own. Just ask.

Is it only in the 4 parks?
    I've seen them in both water parks too. I have a few pictures of us in the lazy river, in the surf pool, and at Shark Reef. Not sure that I've ever seen them in Downtown Disney or the resorts.

The ones that take the pics in lazy river (typhoon lagoon) are they included in the price too?
    Yup. As you're in the lazy river, they'll take your picture if you call out to them, and then toss you a smaller photopass that has a wrist band you can wear in the pools and on the slides. That is, you don't have to fight the current to give them your existing photopass. When it comes time to order your CD or DVD or individual pics, just bring all your photopasses to the photo shop and they'll consolidate them for you.

Wow! So that would be incredible! I hope that the ride pics are included in the price of the cd when I go next March! I can't wait!

Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    Just a thought - as someone noted above, it's really important to write your Photopass card number down. I've taken a picture of the number, either with my camera or my phone. That way, it's no biggie if'n you lose the card or it gets damaged.

ArmySister is offline A-Ticket holder
    The best photopass website I've found is here. It literally answers almost everything you can think of. Check it out.

Stitch Kingdom
    ~*Kimberly*~
    My Blog: The Busy Life of a Single Mom
    Proud Supporter of our Troops