On an advertising banner across the bottom of this site, I noticed this ad and being curious I read though it. It has many claims for bargain price or even free flights, upgrades and all sorts of stuff by an ex-travel agent. Once you read past the incredible taglines I started to wonder....
I consider myself to be a frequent traveller. I utilise many travel sites and have a fantastic travel agent to fall back on too - I usually travel with children so never get upgraded on flights (one day - LOL) I'm not too worried about that section but am interested in the compensation (umm for what???) section, free (yeah right?) and crazy low fares....I'm sure many others are also interested too...
Has anybody used this guide? Is it worth the $25? Can I get this info free somewhere else? Is the info ligit or just rubbish?
I guess I do not want to waste my $$ on a guide that tells me to travel as a document courier for a free flight whilst my family travels at full fare or land at out of the way airports to save $$$ on flights then have to hire a car! I do not want to complain loudly about the poor woman next to me smelling like a sewer when it is not true just to get a free voucher for next time....see what I'm getting at?
Well I do hope a fellow DWT fan has an answer for me....TIA