Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss AARP & Disney in the Vacation Planning forums; And for those members that have reached 50 yrs. old or are fast approaching, it might have its perks. This is from Mouse Planet: …Disney is working with the AARP ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

AARP & Disney

And for those members that have reached 50 yrs. old or are fast approaching, it might have its perks. This is from Mouse Planet:

…Disney is working with the AARP to create more ways for grandparents to connect with their grandchildren, it was announced at the AARP's Life@50+ conference. Benefits may include discounts at Disneyshopping.com, unique AARP member experiences at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and Flower & Garden Festival and Disney's California Food & Wine Festival and other experiences in development. With more and more baby boomers becoming eligible for AARP membership, Disney is going after a growing market of older Americans.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Hurrah! I'm finally on Disney's marketing list. Bring on those shopping perks! I don't suppose they'll get any discounts in place for 2008 Food and Wine.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SuzyQ is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Sorry, no discounts yet for AARP, but it would be so wonderful! I hope that they are able to work something out.
    Suzy
    suzy@mousefantravel.com
    affiliated w/ MEI & Mouse Fan Travel

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: AARP & Disney

they should have done this before as we are kids also and love to have fun.
    J&J

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!

Re: AARP & Disney

There is a 10% discount for shopping, the same as what is available to annual passholders, but the only thing I saw at the F&G was a pavilion sponsored by AARP where there were a number of speakers presenting gardening tips, but it was open to all, not just AARP members. I did pick up some nifty fliers for free on a variety of gardening topics.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.