Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Disney Reward Card Question in the Vacation Planning forums; Can the Disney reward cards be used everywhere in WDW? Snack carts, Quick Serve restaurants, etc? I have a card with a lot of points on it and I'm hoping ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

Disney Reward Card Question

Can the Disney reward cards be used everywhere in WDW? Snack carts, Quick Serve restaurants, etc? I have a card with a lot of points on it and I'm hoping to use that to pay for all my food and a lot of my shopping next week.

And is it correct that 1 point=$1? So 100 points=$100? I can't remember the conversion rate.

I don't think they can be used at the little snack carts (just like the DDP cannot be at some), but pretty much everywhere else yes! And yes 1 point = $1!

That reminds me...I need to have Jim transfer our points over to our card!

ftg09 is offline Fastpass Holder
    the rewards card can be used at some snack carts... i remember buying a turkey leg with my card.... yum...the cards can be used pretty much anywhere you could use a credit card...just ask the cast member selling the food, they'll be more than happy to let you know if you can use it