Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss What do you take in with you? in the Vacation Planning forums; Oh, OK, got ya. I just make sure that my battery is charged before I leave the room. Sometimes I'll pack the little wall charger box thingie and plug it ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: What do you take in with you?

Oh, OK, got ya. I just make sure that my battery is charged before I leave the room. Sometimes I'll pack the little wall charger box thingie and plug it in while I'm having lunch.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

ecmickey is offline B-Ticket Holder

I admit that I pack like I'm going on a world adventure (well it is Disney World). I take a backpack or tote (that zippers closed) filled with: camera supplies, several rain ponchos, folding umbrella, light sweater (for a/c), sun lotion, bug spray, and water. All of my important little things like ID, money, cards, cell, medicine, etc. I keep in a bike bag.
    "How high can a sycamore grow; if you cut it down then you will never know."

clj2 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Bottled waters, camera, ponchos, and small snacks. And, of course, wallet and mobile phone.
    WDW:: March 1996 (Buena Vista Palace DTD) | March 2005 (Hilton DTD) | March 2007 (Hilton DTD) | March 2009 (Hilton DTD) | August 2011 (Hilton DTD) | March 2012 (Royal Plaza DTD) | August 10th-17th 2013

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by clj2 View Post
    Bottled waters, camera, ponchos, and small snacks. And, of course, wallet and mobile phone.
    And a quick check of the weather will let you know whether or not you even need to carry the poncho.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

i always carry some lil ponchos.. your in FL.. it rains at least once day somewhere in fl.. u never know it could be on you...lol
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123