Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Refillable Mug Price Hike in the Vacation Planning forums; Amen! I just don't get it either. The more variety, the more chances for guests to spend even more money. Me...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Refillable Mug Price Hike

Amen! I just don't get it either. The more variety, the more chances for guests to spend even more money.

Me<----No woman wants to see herself coming and going in the same outfit. That goes for Disney apparel too. When we stayed at AKL near its grand opening, I loved their apparel, it was quality, (pricey ya,) but I bought several pieces, it was unique.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

CaliSnugs is offline A-Ticket holder

This is why I get a rental car on my first day and go to Costco, whole foods, and whatever other stop. I always rent from the dolphin. Might cost me 65 for the one day BUT I save a lot

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

Not gonna lie... When I stayed at VWL I thought it was a good deal... Having Roaring Forks open late made it worth it... Stayed at OKW this time and found the mug to be more like a waste... I think you really have to look at the times that the quick service places within your resort are opened till... Hitting it at like midnight (they were open to 1am I think in the summer) makes it worth the $15 are... I stayed 7 nights... Twice a day made it like $1 a drink...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

Campbell87 is offline A-Ticket holder

We use the mugs so much, even with the price hike they still pay for themselves after only a few days.

Has this RFID tech been rolled out across all resorts yet? Will be at AKL in Sept. Though we have DDP and our mug is included, I think it's a little unfair to make guests staying at resorts that have yet to get the RFID drinks machines pay the extra $$ for the mugs.
    1999 – DLP, 2000 - DLP, 2002 – POR, 2004 – DLP, 2005 – AKL, 2006/07 – AKL, 2008 – Four points by Sheraton (NON Disney!), 2008 - SSR, 2010 – AKL, 2011 – Rosen Inn @ Universal, 2012 - AKL

CaliSnugs is offline A-Ticket holder

Another reason why I make the store run. Because of my allergies and unfortunately Disney does not offer Hansen drinks or green machine. As far as eating healthier IMO worth going and getting my stuff and taking back to the villa. The drink refill mugs do not benefit people that live a healthier life and dont drink a lot of soda. Have the Soda. We will may our soy protein shakes. .

disneyfire is offline A-Ticket holder

Quote Originally Posted by CaliSnugs View Post
    Another reason why I make the store run. Because of my allergies and unfortunately Disney does not offer Hansen drinks or green machine. As far as eating healthier IMO worth going and getting my stuff and taking back to the villa. The drink refill mugs do not benefit people that live a healthier life and dont drink a lot of soda. Have the Soda. We will may our soy protein shakes. .
    Drinking soda doesnt make one unhealthy...
    Everything is in moderation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12