Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Touring Plans discount in the Vacation Planning forums; Is there a discount or promotion code for WDWradio family members if subscribing to Tour Plans? Just wonderful since they are a sponsor of the show....
    RJPiner is offline A-Ticket holder

Touring Plans discount

Is there a discount or promotion code for WDWradio family members if subscribing to Tour Plans? Just wonderful since they are a sponsor of the show.

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Touring Plans discount

I don't know, good question... hope someone can post back a code if there is.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Better yet, save your money and build your own touring plan. I'm not giving my cash to someone to do what I can do myself... guess a year or more out what the crowd is going to be next December. Or worse, tell you which ride to ride and when. Grab a map, walk the parks, and enjoy. Stop with the d#mn touring plans already.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Geez, Nova. Be nice to the new member.

You could scour the internet and see if someone has posted some older plans. I got a free membership to Touring Plans when I booked through Mouse Fan Travel for a previous trip. I didn't get one for my upcoming trip though so I don't know if the last time was a special or something.
    Last edited by ohiodisneydad; 02-27-2012 at 07:48 AM.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Better yet, save your money and build your own touring plan. I'm not giving my cash to someone to do what I can do myself... guess a year or more out what the crowd is going to be next December. Or worse, tell you which ride to ride and when. Grab a map, walk the parks, and enjoy. Stop with the d#mn touring plans already.
    Nova - I do make our family's own plans for enjoying the parks. It is not a set in stone schedule either just a general idea of what we want to do on the days while we are there so that we make the most of our time. I don't want to wait for a hour and a half for Toy Story Mania when if I plan ahead it only takes fifteen in the Fastpass line. Simply wanted to use their crowd calender to plan what days to go to what parks as to avoid large crowds when we can. If i were to pay for information I would rather support a sponsor of WDWradio. Planning ahead when bringing two small children to the park can make a much more enjoyable experience for all, but I always use it more like general idea than set in stone guide as not to plan all the magic out of the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiodisneydad View Post
    Geez, Nova. Be nice to the new member.

You could scour the internet and see if someone has posted some older plans. I got a free membership to Touring Plans when I booked through Mouse Fan Travel for a previous trip. I didn't get one for my upcoming trip though so I don't know if the last time was a special or something.
    Thanks for the helpful information! Hope you have a great time on your upcoming anniversary trip.