Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ohiodisneydad
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Club Cool, Berverly makes a comeback in the Vacation Planning forums; Well there was apparently a bad rumor that Club Cool was closing and turning into a Epcot Ghirardelli Fountain. But on Wednesday Club Cool we go back on line with ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Club Cool, Berverly makes a comeback

Well there was apparently a bad rumor that Club Cool was closing and turning into a Epcot Ghirardelli Fountain.
    But on Wednesday Club Cool we go back on line with some new flavors.

Blahh ha ha, having issues trying to link WDWT

New Soda Flavors Coming, Some Old Favorites Leaving Club Cool at Epcot

Posted by Scarlett Litton in Dining, Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort | 34 comments

Is there a certain soda at Club Cool that you absolutely love? Well, you may want to go and get one last taste (of what’s left) before new flavors appear next Wednesday October 30, 2013. A couple of “favorites” will be sticking around though…here’s a look at the new line up:
    Fanta Pineapple: With more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries, Fanta made its European debut in the 1940′s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
    VegitaBeta: Originally launched in Japan in 1992, VegitaBeta is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors and is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to its unique orange color. (Currently Available)
    Fanta (Melon Frosty): This is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand’s sunny, tropical climate.
    Bibo: Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry, and Paolo Peach.
    Sparberry: A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
    Guarana Kuat: This is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guarani word guna, which translates to ‘fruit like the eyes of the people.”
    Inca Kola: Known as “The Taste of Peru,” Inca Kola has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum, The name refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
    Beverly (Staying): With its bitter flavor, it is a popular non-alcoholic aperitif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture. (Currently Available)
    These flavors are only available in the United States at Epcot and World of Coca-Cola attractions in Atlanta and Las Vegas. Club Cool will continue toe “Magical Moment” of recognizing the first tasting/testers of the day.
    Going away from Club Cool will be Smart Watermelon, Kinley Lemon, Fanta Colita, Lift Apple, Mezzo Mix, and Krest Ginger Ale. Unfortunately, most of these are already out of stock and are not going to be replenished in time for you to say goodbye… THEY ARE GONE FOREVER.

and the above is from scarlett and I can't get it to link from twitter either, guess I'll find out soon if it links. Oy
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Re: Club Cool, Berverly makes a comeback

Adding Fanta Pineapple is disappointing. I can buy it at convenience stores when I'm in Florida
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Club Cool, Berverly makes a comeback

Well it posted at least since it wouldn't link!

Out of all of them, I think I'd like Beverly the most and I'm not a fan of Beverly but it sure is great for pranks.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.