Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Harry Potter Fans: Win a trip to London, England! in the Vacation Planning forums; To all of you Harry Potter Fans..... The Goblet of Fire Giveaway You and Three Friends Could Meet the Harry Potter Movie Stars! Enter to win a week-long VIP trip ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

Harry Potter Fans: Win a trip to London, England!

To all of you Harry Potter Fans.....

The Goblet of Fire Giveaway
    You and Three Friends Could Meet the Harry Potter Movie Stars!

Enter to win a week-long VIP trip to the movie set in England and over 250 instant win prizes like Harry Potter PS2 video games, movie collectibles and portable digital media players!

Click Here to Enter

The Promotion begins on February 28, 2006 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 16, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period")

Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. If you enter via text messaging, you will incur charges for at least 2 messages.
    Read official rules before entering.

Thanks MBabe! Parker would be BEYOND thrilled to win this!!!!! Not a big fan myself...who am I kidding, I'm not a fan in the least, but at least I could meet Ann and Rich!!!! Going to enter right now!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Thanks MBabe! Parker would be BEYOND thrilled to win this!!!!! Not a big fan myself...who am I kidding, I'm not a fan in the least, but at least I could meet Ann and Rich!!!! Going to enter right now!

WTG, Melis - fingers crossed for you!!

BTW, Did I tell you we were going to London next week!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Hmmmm....so it tell's you instantly whether you win or not. BTW...I didn't win this time!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Southington, CT/Daytona Beach, FL/ Main Street, USA!
    Oh, not cool! I got all the way through filling it out and I was about to submit when i caught the line at the bottom... This form is for children age 6-12. What about us big kids who are fans? I can't even register my little brother (he's 14)!
    -Don-
    Your heart can just take wing,
    You can live out all your dreams...
    ...it's time to Remember the Magic!
    Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet, USA
    Oh, not cool! I got all the way through filling it out and I was about to submit when i caught the line at the bottom... This form is for children age 6-12. What about us big kids who are fans? I can't even register my little brother (he's 14)!

I didn't see that! That's not good!!!! I obviously do not fit into that age category and Parker will not be 6 until June!!!!!

Tricksters Girl is offline McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree K-I-S-somethin'-somethin'-somet
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Cool hope you win then you can come visit us

So much to do, So little time to do it in

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Are you sure? My husband told me we won the contest and that's how WE got here! I knew there was something fishy going on.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    If Parker wins, will you take me!?!!?!?!?!?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

MainStreet, USA is offline I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, USA!
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V
    Are you sure? My husband told me we won the contest and that's how WE got here! I knew there was something fishy going on.
    Well, I'm not certainly-certainly-certain, but i'm semi-certainly-certain (Got that? Or am I being too technical? )...

The registration form did say that you needed to provide "a parent's e-mail" or else you would not be able to redeem any prizes, and also at the bottom it mentioned the whole 6-12 thing... but then again, it didn't say anything on the first page other than needing to be over age 6 (which I do qualify for... on most days). Hence why I'm only semi-certainly-certain.
    -Don-

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey this is great I have two kids 8 and 12 and we all love Harry Potter.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Jerrame - if y'all win, will you take me?!

Yeah, once you get past the first page, you can't enter if you are over 14, I think. At least it wouldn't let me, sniff sniff.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

This isn't cool! Harry has older fans too! I wanna go meet the cast and see the set! I've never even been outside the US, so I'd be grateful even if all I got to do was go for the plane ride to the other side of the Atlantic for a day or two!

I used to laugh at my little brother for reading all those fantasy and magic type books, but when the movies started coming out, they peeked my interest. So after seeing the movies, I finally got over myself and picked up a book, and now i'm hooked on them. I read all six in just over a month, and I can't wait until book 7 comes out!

And speaking of which, I read a rumor on some other HP fansites that the final book, book 7, is going to be released sometime around summer '07. I've also heard another rumor, that the tentative date author JK Rowling is shooting for is 7/7/07... those of you who have read the books know that Rowling has hinted at the importance of the number 7 in the magical world, so I'm sure that this is something that has crossed her mind more than once as something that she would love to be able to make happen. Anyway, just thought maybe some of you other HP fans out there would be interested to know that, if you didn't already.
    -Don-

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've never even been outside the US, so I'd be grateful even if all I got to do was go for the plane ride to the other side of the Atlantic for a day or two!.
    Becareful what you wish for. It's a long ride for only a day or two. LOL By the time your body clock was reset you'd be back on the plane and heading home.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V
    Becareful what you wish for. It's a long ride for only a day or two. LOL By the time your body clock was reset you'd be back on the plane and heading home.
    You're talking to a pilot. I love flying! I'm the kind of guy who would enjoy taking a nice long flight just for the giggles!

But as for getting outside the country, the closest I came to that was when I was a passenger on a flight out of San Diego, CA to Dallas-Fort Worth, TX that made a nice big arc to the South after taking off, and maybe... just maybe... crossed over into Mexican airspace for a brief period of a couple minutes. But unless you want to count that as international travel, I've led a very, very domestic life, never once overstepping the boundaries of the continental united States. I wanna see the world!!!
    -Don-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast