Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss WDW website savings? in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering if I buy my tickets to get into the parks online on WDW site, will I save some money? It looks like I would save a little ...
    Bigbro501 is offline B-Ticket Holder

WDW website savings?

I was wondering if I buy my tickets to get into the parks online on WDW site, will I save some money? It looks like I would save a little bit. Also what kind of advantages and disadvatages (if any) would it have to buy online?

Sean
    Keep Swimming...Swimming...Swimming

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbro501
    I was wondering if I buy my tickets to get into the parks online on WDW site, will I save some money? It looks like I would save a little bit. Also what kind of advantages and disadvatages (if any) would it have to buy online?

Sean
    in the past there used to be a savings of a couple of dollars. I think you still can
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

egammage is offline A-Ticket holder
    It seems that you can save a little, but there are better bargains from a couple of licensed ticket brokers. Try signing up for the newsletter at mousesavers.com. There's a link in the newsleter that takes you to a special savings at the brokers. For our party with 5 day Park Hoppers we save about $80 over the Disney site's prices.

Considering the costs of the park tickets, $80 isn't that high a percentage, but it will sure pay for a few Dole Whips!

Best Regards,
    Ed