Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Room Only Discounts! in the Vacation Planning forums; New Discount for Walt Disney World ® August 19 - September 30, 2006 Save from $15 - $70 per night on your Disney resort. Packages and Room only reservations http://www.wdwvacations.com/ ...
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Room Only Discounts!

New Discount for Walt Disney World®
    August 19 - September 30, 2006
    Save from $15 - $70 per night on your Disney resort.
    Packages and Room only reservations

http://www.wdwvacations.com/

ROOM ONLY DISCOUNT
    ****Revised start date***
    Travel Dates: 8/27/06 - 9/30/06
    Booking code is BPN
    Special rates are available at the Disney Value Resorts, Moderate Resorts and Deluxe Resorts.

I am waiting for the November/Dec discounts to come out.
    Last edited by #1EeyoreFan; 07-17-2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the code!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan
    I am waiting for the November/Dec discounts to come out.
    You and me both!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    If you are a FL resident, listen up!
    Starting Aug. 27 to Sept. 30, value resorts can be booked for as less as $59 a night! This does exclude 2-3 nights in between, but it can't get any cheaper.

This is available on the disney.com website and if you call Disney directly, then try FAQ or FAR as a discount code!

Enjoy!
    The Goofy Princess

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am also waiting for nov/ december discounts!!
    Can't wait!

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Seen this one another site, for anyone that maybe traveling during this time.

For check-ins 10/1/06-12/23/06, Disney Rewards Visa cardholders can get a special discount on a Magic Your Way vacation package. 11/19/06-11/23/06 and 12/2/06-12/8/06 may be excluded from this offer. Some hotels may have limited or no availability for certain dates.
    Prices start at $355 per adult based on double occupancy at a select Disney value resort in standard room, for a 5-night/6-day package. Prices for the same package start at $217 per Junior (ages 10-17), $176 per child (ages 3-9) when they stay in a room with two adults.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Annual passholder rates have been announced for October 1 through December 23. Of course, there will be no AP rates during peak Christmas Week dates of December 24-31. The rates very by season (the period covered spans regular, value and holiday seasons), but they'll give you approximately $20 off per night at Value resorts, $40 off per night at Moderates, and $71-$80 per night at Deluxe resorts. The booking code for these rates is FBZ. (The passholder Web site says FCB, so I would guess that both would work.)

Florida Residents have their own discounts, using booking code FBY. Availability dates are October 5 through December 23, and rates are $5 more than the AP rates.

Both of these rates can be booked up until December 23.

The general public has not been left out, either. Disney has announced a special discount for packages purchased through September 30. For vacations between October 1 and December 23 (with the possible exception of November 19-23 and December 2-8), a great low rate, with the example rate given as $355 per adult for five nights at a value resort, based on double occupancy, with lower per-person rates for juniors and children staying in the same room. The Disney Dining Plan can also be added to these packages.

To book online at the Disney Web site, click "Special Offers" on the left side of the Tickets and Reservations part of the site to see the offer.

To book via phone or through a travel agency, use code ZBG for Magic Your Way packages and ZBH for Magic Your Way Plus Dining.

Disney Rewards Visa cardholders got access to the same discount three days earlier, and can also book through September 30. It's unknown whether they get anything more than the general public, but the cardholders can book with code ZBC for Magic Your Way packages and ZBD for Magic Your Way Plus Dining.

Thanks to MousePlanet sponsors MouseSavers (link) and Small World Vacations (link) for the information.

I called to adjust my rates last night for my December trip. We were (stress WERE) staying in the family suites at All Star Music. Well, the AP rates do not apply to the family suites (something is wrong with that!), so we changed to 2 seperate rooms and saved over $100!!!!

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder

Angry

My Hubby and I were scheduled to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. And we called yesterday to Update our reservation w/ our passholder discount. And there were NONE for Animal Kingdom Lodge.. so we settled for Conorado Springs for 10 days Dec 1- 10... and saved $400.00

I was VERY dissapointed that the Animal Kingdom Lodge was not available for a discount.

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"