Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss disney savings guide worth the price? in the Vacation Planning forums; I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Ultimate Disney savigns guide E-book? If so is it worth the $20? If it's not or you haven't trued it, is there ...
    ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

disney savings guide worth the price?

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Ultimate Disney savigns guide E-book? If so is it worth the $20? If it's not or you haven't trued it, is there one that is worth it? My wife is great at budgeting for Disney trips and I want our next trip to be the best ever
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    sorry for the typos. i work midnights and i need to go to bed
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I don't know if it's the same book, but if this is the book by Beth ???? (can't remember the last name), don't waste your money, I read reviews that it is a total rip off . You could learn just as much info for free right here at DWT and exploring the internet. Try mousesavers.com and if you have AAA or Disney Visa, they may have some savings for you. Good Luck
    BTW, you can edit your posts when you make a mistake or left something out (like I just did!!
    Last edited by GIOny; 09-22-2006 at 08:41 AM.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

ky71 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Don't bother. If you have been to Disney before AND you visit this site you are already probably doing alot of the money saving tips. If it's the ebook I purchased by Beth ? I recall she is an ex castmember. Some decent stuff but if you utilise this site and others recommended by fellow DWT site members you should be fine. Best off saving your dollars for mickey ice creams!!!