Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss Test program: Your NEXT Disney Vacation in the Vacation Planning forums; Reported on AllEarsNet.com: Originally Posted by allearsnet Walt Disney World to offer a Future Stay Special Package to Disney Resort Guests During Pilot Progam Discount Future Stay Pilot Program: On ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Test program: Your NEXT Disney Vacation

Reported on AllEarsNet.com:
    Quote Originally Posted by allearsnet
    Walt Disney World to offer a Future Stay Special Package
    to Disney Resort Guests During Pilot Progam

Discount Future Stay Pilot Program: On November 8th, Walt Disney World will begin a Pilot Program at certain Walt Disney World resorts to see if guests would be interested in booking their next vacation at a special discounted rate. The Pilot program will run through December 31st. The special offered is a 5 night/5 day vacation package that includes a standard room at a Value Resort, a base Magic Your Way Ticket and the Disney Disney Plan. Rates start at $453 per adult ($194 savings). Any guest staying at a WDW resort during this time will be able to book the special package. You must travel from August 5, 2007 and September 29, 2007 with a minimum stay of three nights.

There are two test areas. The first is Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and Port Orleans. You will see a special "Your Next Disney Vacation" desk located in the lobby of the Beach Club and Port Orleans Riverside. A Disney Reservation Center Sales Agent will be at these locations to book the future trip special package right then.

The second test area is Disney's Pop Century and Contemporary Resort. These resorts will not have the special podium in the lobby. Interested guests will be given a phone number to call to book the special package with the Disney Reservation Center

Various methods will be used to inform guests at the test resorts including: in-room messaging, lobby signage, messages on receipts at that resort's food and merchandise locations when you use your Key to the World Card.

You must be staying at a Walt Disney World owned and operated resort to qualify for this special. You must book and place your deposit prior to check-out. You can request your travel agency gets credit for the booking when you make your deposit.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    That is interesting. Funny how they always have to be a package involved - so passholders are not eligible...
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Test, test, this is only a test. The majority of guests only visit WDW a couple times in their lifetimes. I guess this is a ploy to get them to come back soon. Hopefully, Disney will not do any "tests" on APs, like doubling the price.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    They have doing teses types of promotions for a while in the cruiseline industry and the results have been good enough for Disney to try it for the theme parks.

It will be interesting to see how it works out for them.

Ahhh... to be free to go as often as I would like, now that would be the good life, now, wouldn't it?

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

I'll pass on this test. I'm aiming for my next Orlando visit in Feb '07 - but honestly, I'm not going to know my specific schedule until the week before, what with juggling work, life, travel, baby, et. al. Someday I hope to enjoy the ability to stop at those reservation desks and plan my next trip - hopefully I won't have to wait too long...

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    An additional twist, as reported by MousePlanet today:

Quote Originally Posted by Mouseplanet.com
    Yet another twist on the free dining plan

Disney has managed to put yet another twist onto the free dining plan. Current resort guests are finding literature in their rooms and with their restaurant bills for the "Your Next Disney Vacation" offer. Current resort guests who book a Magic Your Way package for travel dates between August 5 and Sepember 29, 2007, will get the dining plan for free.

Guests must book the trip by their check-out date (which must be before January 1, 2007), and must make a deposit on the trip, as well. Special desks are set up at each resort to book these vacations. The number of packages at this rate is limited.

The savings is based on the non-discounted rates for the same package.

Thanks to Sue Pisaturo of MousePlanet sponsor Small World Vacations for this information.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Yeah, they want me to book AND make my deposit before checking out. I'm lucky to get out with the shirt on my back as it is!
    They call me "Nana"

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Yeah, they want me to book AND make my deposit before checking out. I'm lucky to get out with the shirt on my back as it is!

AMEN Sista!!!!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    hmmmmm does anyone know when this testing ends?

derrrrrrrrrr maybe if i read the post before asking a question...

dec. 31.

sorry.
    Last edited by JMSuperHeroTeam; 11-22-2006 at 12:26 AM. Reason: I AM BLONDE, OKAY?

KUNGALOOSH!!!