Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Money Saving Tips / Budgeting Discuss My Disney Broadway Savings in the Vacation Planning forums; My pre-teen niece and nephew came to visit me for a couple of days in NYC. For entertainment, they wanted movies (of course), but I said - I'll do you ...
    ShaneWolfe is offline A-Ticket holder

My Disney Broadway Savings

My pre-teen niece and nephew came to visit me for a couple of days in NYC. For entertainment, they wanted movies (of course), but I said - I'll do you one better - knowing that they've never been to a Broadway show. So, we went to Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. The kids loved it, and yours truely didn't suffer much either... Mainly because of a $35 discount to Tarzan and a $40 on Beauty and the Beast, both of which I got through Broadwaybox.com . Counting 6 tickets, I saved $215 . Sweet!

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    this looks like an advertisement to me!

KUNGALOOSH!!!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    [quote=JMSuperHeroTeam;358745]this looks like an advertisement to me!

I agree. Google always works for any kind of discount I'm looking for. That's not an advertisement for Google by the way.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

I found this really awesome website. It's called www.disneyworldtrivia.com and it has all these great tips for going to Disney World! Those people know everything about WDW, and there's even this crazy guy named Lou who knows way too much info about WDW for his own good. Sa-weet!

KUNGALOOSH!!!

Disney05 you also have way more posts than the OP... that tends to make it look like a genuine post and not a cheap way to advertise your website.

And if you own google, you certainly don't need to worry about the price of advertising.

KUNGALOOSH!!!