Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss How to contact Carrollwood Pacific Historical Society? in the Site News and Information forums; I just finished listening to the 24 December show and I loved the segment with the lady from the Carrollwood Pacific Historical Society. I cannot seem to find any information ...
    Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder

How to contact Carrollwood Pacific Historical Society?

I just finished listening to the 24 December show and I loved the segment with the lady from the Carrollwood Pacific Historical Society. I cannot seem to find any information on them on the web. Could someone point me towards where I might find them? Thanks!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    You can visit their official homepage at http://www.carolwood.com for more information about the Carolwood Pacific Historical Society

For this weeks show notes please visit MouseTunes.com
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 12-28-2006 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Nathan screwed up the MouseTunes link :)
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Thanks... I looked there but only scanned it and didn't actually see the link. Ugh!!! I need more coffee (yes, at this late time even) :-) Thanks!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Trust me....I know the feeling
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    except of coarse for you nathan its shandys not coffee. lol
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    This segment of the show was fascinating. Loved it guys! Looking at the website now!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.