Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Lou, I want the same thing you want! in the Site News and Information forums; So I'm sitting here listening to the podcast and laughing as always at all the babbling going on. You and Nathan should join a debate team somewhere. Anyways, I, too, ...

Wink Lou, I want the same thing you want!

So I'm sitting here listening to the podcast and laughing as always at all the babbling going on. You and Nathan should join a debate team somewhere.

Anyways, I, too, want to be cremated and have my ashes spread at WDW. I haven't decided exactly where yet, but as long as it's there I'll be happy. In fact, we saw someone spreading ashes behind the castle last January.

If you go before me make sure you leave a spot for "your wife"

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    I want the same thing... Although I have a long time to wait for that... and of coarse by the time I die i will be the CEO of the Disney Co hehe...
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL....I have wanted this also for as long as I can remember. LOL Morbid sounding isnt it. My reasoning is that I want to live forever in the happiest place on earth.

Maybe we can just get a group rate for this.

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    lol DWT ashfest
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

captainaustrail is offline A-Ticket holder
    I suspect it would have to be a covert operation though. It probably breaks any number of Florida state codes.

But if you could get it done, where in WDW would you want your ashes scattered?

Is the Haunted Mansion too ghoulish? Would pushing up daisies near a flying elephant be too dumb(o)?
    Smile... it makes people wonder what you've been up to.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Why did I look at this thread? I have not listened to the podcast yet! Whyyyyy!?!?!

Anyways...what would be cool would be if you could buy one of those stones with your name on it that they have outside the Magic Kingdom, and have it hollowed out with your ashes inside.

Attitude Tink is offline Spirit of the Law
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    LOL....I have wanted this also for as long as I can remember. LOL Morbid sounding isnt it. My reasoning is that I want to live forever in the happiest place on earth.

Maybe we can just get a group rate for this.

the possibilities, we can have our own DWT section based on nick.jeschke;s idea about the stones
    It's easier to destroy than it is to create - Angelina Jolie in "Original Sin"

Winter 1992 -Marriott in DTD
    April 1997- Marriott in DTD
    August 2003- DoubleTree Suite

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    When I die, I actually want to be bronzed and propped in the corner of the bedroom so I can keep an eye on Mr. iwbm.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    When I die, I actually want to be bronzed and propped in the corner of the bedroom so I can keep an eye on Mr. iwbm.
    A fake pigeon or two mounted on your shoulders and head would make it complete.

I don't know if I'd want people walking on me all day long, spitting their gum out on me and kids throwing a tantrum jumping up and down on me.

Maybe spread me at the foot of the Partners statue.

Lori

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I had thought about this before and wondered if WDW offered any special ash spreading packages?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Well I for one plan on being all over. I always said I wanted mine taken up in a plane and dropped (helicopter will work too) Nowhere in particular as long as they land on property. HEHEHE! Can you imagine being in line for the teacups and this black powdery stuff dropping on your head? EEWW!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    The running joke here in South Florida is to dump your ashes over the roof of a beauty parlor on South Beach

(sorry if I offended anyone with this one)
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by nrose101 View Post
    The running joke here in South Florida is to dump your ashes over the roof of a beauty parlor on South Beach

(sorry if I offended anyone with this one)
    Well since I have NO idea what you are talking about, I guess you can call me un-offended.

my husband wants to be flushed, but I told him instead I'll spread his ashes in Scotland. I wonder if the UK pavilion counts???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast