Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mouse | Tunes Discuss January 7, 2007 Show in the Site News and Information forums; Originally Posted by BWDave Great facts about Spaceship Earth. Not sure if Lou has this in his "warehouse" of great trivia, but does anyone know who is playing football in ...
    dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by BWDave View Post
    Great facts about Spaceship Earth. Not sure if Lou has this in his "warehouse" of great trivia, but does anyone know who is playing football in that one scene? Just curious.

Dave in NJ
    I believe its Jim Brown.

Hey, I'm Dave in NJ too!
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

BWDave is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks Dave for the info & Hi !!

Dave in NJ

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I believe this has actually changed over the years. I recall at one point film clips including the Packers, but I think now it's an old Colts vs. Browns game (I seem to remember Jim Brown in one scene, as DBM said)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Raidermatt is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Still catching up from the holidays and just finished up with this show, and first just want to say it was another great listen. Loved the SE section.

On the idea that SE is the last "true Epcot" attraction, I have to say I agree with you Nathan, especially with regard to Future World. I'm also with you when you say if they ever make this thing into a thrill ride, I'd be done with Disney.

Soarin' and Test Track are "nice". Very good in some ways, but weak in others. M:S is an absolute disaster, especially when you consider what the attraction was supposed to mean to the park and even the resort as a whole.

One thing though on the lines for SE... our experience is virtually identical every time we visit Epcot. The line for SE is fairly long in the morning, starts shrinking in the early afternoon, and is always less than 10 minutes by 2-3pm. We do visit during busier times, however, usually in the summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12