Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes Sep 24th, 2006 in the Site News and Information forums; Welcome aboard this week's MouseTunes Disney podcast for some Disney news and a visit to the Walt Disney WorldŽ Rumor Mill. Lou and Nathan also discuss the of the Year ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Thumbs up MouseTunes Sep 24th, 2006

Welcome aboard this week's MouseTunes Disney podcast for some Disney news and a visit to the Walt Disney WorldŽ Rumor Mill. Lou and Nathan also discuss the of the Year of Million Dream prizes and answer an interesting listener voicemail question, and of course, plenty of Did You Knows and trivia. We also take a virtual ride-through of the world famous Jungle Cruise (headphones recommended for 3D sound), and we talk about the attraction's history, future secrets and trivia. So, please take small children by the hand as you exit the podcast, and watch out for the babbling and movie clips at the end of the show! Please exit the boat and podcast the same way you came in - pushing and shoving the family in front of you...Don't forget you can be a part of the MouseTunes Podcast Crew by leaving a voicemail at 206-888-4WDW or sending an email to podcast@mousetunes.com.

Download this week's show as an MP3 file...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I got an MP3 player for Christmas. As soon as I learn how to use it, I'm going to download!
    They call me "Nana"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, how do I do this?
    They call me "Nana"

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Well it depends on a few things, first of all, what kind of mp3 player did you get?
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.