Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes Jan 14th, 2007 in the Site News and Information forums; I know I'm late, but wanted to add that I really enjoyed the Raglan Road walkthrough segment. In all honesty, I wasn't looking forward to it and figured I would ...
    Raidermatt is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I know I'm late, but wanted to add that I really enjoyed the Raglan Road walkthrough segment. In all honesty, I wasn't looking forward to it and figured I would probably fast forward past it after minute or two, but I was very wrong!

Very entertaining and I'll definitely be considering a dinner at Raglan Road on our next trip, which was not the case at all before listening to your segment.

Thanks!

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    great show!

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I know this is way behind, but I was at WDW when this show posted and was only able to get caught up recently.

I have only one comment really to make about this show. When talking about the brochures being taken out of the local hotels and businesses, I think you need to be a bit more sensitive to local politics. This is NOT simply a business decision when you take all that information and add it to the equation.
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12