Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes Jan 14th, 2007 in the Site News and Information forums; Thank you for joining us on this edition of the MouseTunes Disney podcast for the week of January 14, 2007. On this week's show, Lou and Nathan have their normal ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Thumbs up MouseTunes Jan 14th, 2007

Thank you for joining us on this edition of the MouseTunes Disney podcast for the week of January 14, 2007. On this week's show, Lou and Nathan have their normal Disney news and Walt Disney World Rumor® Mill, as well an interview with Jay Shanahan, from Nathan's home away from home, (and with better food for sure), Raglan Road. We also play another edition of Lou's Walt Disney World® Fact or Fiction trivia game, and shower you with babbling goodness.

Download this week's show as an MP3 file...

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I loved the walk-through of Raglan Road, I can't wait to see it for myself on my next trip. I also loved another rousing round of Lou's Fact or Fiction (although I don't think I got that many correct, but I had fun playing! )

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    The show is downloading onto my IPod Nano as I write
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

crcormier is offline A-Ticket holder
    The walkthrough of Raglan Road was great.

But where is the "Where in the World" contest? I really miss it. It was one of the things that hooked me on the podcast early on.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    My step dad will love the walk through as well. It made me hungry as well. I love the Raglan Road food. And the fact or fiction was a lot of fun too! I was shouting "Engineer" loudly in my car!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I wonder if my New Years voicemail ever got through from when I was at Epcot for midnight. lol.

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    In the fact or fiction part there was the question about the souvineer picture at the end of pirates of the caribbean.....I actually have two of those from when I was one and a half and two years old. They dressed you up in pirate attire to take it......and they did add characters after the picture was taken.......it was in the middle at the bottom and it was donald and goofy digging up treasure with captain mickey mouse looking over them
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    i liked the walkthrough as well... do you think you can talk about some more dining places in future podcasts... i really want to know about Le Cellier, Ohana and Artist Point
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DarGoku368 View Post
    In the fact or fiction part there was the question about the souvineer picture at the end of pirates of the caribbean.....I actually have two of those from when I was one and a half and two years old. They dressed you up in pirate attire to take it......and they did add characters after the picture was taken.......it was in the middle at the bottom and it was donald and goofy digging up treasure with captain mickey mouse looking over them
    Dar,

If you could scan those in and send them to me or post them here, that would be GREAT!! Thanks in advance!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Great show, but boy Jay Shanahan sure talks fast! I had to slide back a couple times to catch what he said. Great interview though Nathan!

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Very cool info about Raglan Road, I can't wait to go! The Omarosa of Podcasting...

I would imagine that with how huge the POTC merchandise shop is, there were other things there in the past. You can see how the store is segmented if you look at the ceilings. Unfortunately I do not remember it much differently. I do remember them making it larger or maybe utilizing more space?? If anyone has pictures, that would be neat!

That's right, I do always want to know! At least on the Gravitron you can turn sideways!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

CinderellaPug is offline A-Ticket holder
    My husband and I listened to the podcast in different locations. As soon as we got on the phone the first thing we talked about was the Raglan Road walk through. We both agreed we had to go back. We have only been there once, which is not enough for two guinness lovers. Last night I called to change our ADR for Rose and Crown to Raglan Road during our April trip. I can't wait to go again...great interview!
    You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place that far.
    Please stand up before exiting. Bye-bye
    Wait a minute I love that idea!

dizfanfamily is offline Are we there YET???
    I agree the Raglan Rose walk through was great material. It really makes me want to visit and have dinner there. I'm puttng it on the intinerary fo rour next trip.

The most disapointing thing to hear was that Epcot is cutting the Hidden Treasures of World Showcase Tour. We took this tour a few years ago and it was great. We were hoping to take it again in the future, but I guess it's not to be.
    1978, 83 – Contemporary Garden, 2001 – Contemporary Tower MK Side (Honeymoon),
    2002 – Grand Floridian, 2003 – Wilderness Lodge (Christmas @ WDW),
    2005 – Saratoga Springs (DVC Member), 2006 – Boardwalk Villas,
    2007 -- Saratoga Springs (April & December), 2008 -- SSR (March), BWV (Oct), POFQ (Dec)

Planning our next trip...

Figment_nh is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree the walk through was fabulous maybe you guys could include something similar like once a month(means you have to go back more often) doing an attraction tour w/ a cast member.
    Breathe In Breathe out Move On

mastersquirrel7 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Worlds seven wonders

Here in my opinion are the seven wonders of Walt Disney World:

1. The Tree of Life
    2. The Haunted Mansion
    3. The Imaginations Pavilion (not the ride)
    4. Spaceship Earth
    5. The Contemporary Resort
    6. The Carousel of progress
    7. Turning Swamp Land into the Walt Disney World Resort
    Today Holds the Challenge to make this world a better place to be, new Horizons for you, and for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast