Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes Jan 21st, 2007 in the Site News and Information forums; nathan and lou are two of my best friends and it really cranks me to no end with all the **** that nathan has to endure on message boards. this ...
    timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    nathan and lou are two of my best friends and it really cranks me to no end with all the **** that nathan has to endure on message boards. this is not a pity party for nathan, it's just ridiculous how folks always want to take pot-shots at others with the benefit on message board anonymity. i guarantee someone wouldn't call nathan and ****** to his face, so why do it online?
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 01-22-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Nathan- I hope you and others realize that I was only kidding when I wrote that is quoted above. I've only ever met you once and it was briefly but I can tell through the poscasts that you and Lou love each other and are ALWAYS picking on each other. It makes me laugh so hard at times that I'm crying and then I get that weird look from my DH.

I just want you to know that if I've ever said anything to offend you I am truly sorry and the next time I see you I'll buy ya a shandy to make up for it. Heck, maybe I'll even take you out for dinner. Dinner with me is interesting, just ask Lou!

Lori

PS-Can I at least try out for a "fill in" hosts??
    No worries Lori. I knew you where joking (you love to give me a hard time !)
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

where is the post that nathan was called a bad word at??

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

You need to come up for the Magic Meet so I can make good on my promise and take you out for dinner. Maybe we'll let Lou join us.

Lori

timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i believe the offending post was deleted by a mod.

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    You need to come up for the Magic Meet so I can make good on my promise and take you out for dinner. Maybe we'll let Lou join us.

Lori
    Wish I could. Unfortunately I will be in California for the NFFC convention (if everything goes as planned).
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by timned88 View Post
    i believe the offending post was deleted by a mod.

Obviously it was. We do not condone public attacks on these forums. I left the quote in Nathan's post since he made a well thought out, appropriate and classy response to defend himself.

The OP, who incidentally felt the need to join just to post this rubbish along with another "newbie" does in no way represent the majority of members here at DWT.

I never expected members of this forum to keep quoting this person over and over again, forcing me to continue to edit posts for language.

I have continued to try to get this thread back on topic with lighthearted banter. If you all insist on rambling on about this issue, especially repeating the offending comments over and over, I assure you I can and will lock this thread....

Now, play nice!!!!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

That's what I thought--now on with the show!!!

So how about that Photopass lady?? I was getting a little ticked at the Photopass process the other day because I had ordered a photo online and it shipped like 4 weeks ago. I finally got it on Thursday.

I loved Jackie O wants to know!! My Disney resolution would be to go to the POTC 3 premiere but I have a feeling that's not going to happen. So I guess going to the Magic Meet will have to be my Disney fun for the year. Maybe Johnny and Orlando will show up there!! Make that call Fred!!

Lori

djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Nathan,

Sorry about the comments you got. Although I've only met you and Lou once, I know your comments on the show were not meant to hurt Lou. I believe that Lou and you have a very special friendship and I'm sure Lou was not offended. I'm sure Lou can handle himself.

Lou, I hope you do find the time to train for the event. If it's something that you really want to do, you should go after it with full gusto!!! And I'm sure Nathan would support you!
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

Grizzpyre is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Okay - first of all - I want to be a fill-in host too!!! And Dave - GREAT Jackie-O Music - I hope the podpeople get a chance to hear both of our Jackie-O intros since she's a great gal and deserves not one but TWO *****y intros.

Secondly - Nathan - I'm totally sorry you had to endure this today - and I for one, also chuckled - not because it's un-doable - but because I'm a fat hobbit too. And then I got to thinking...

Lou - I APPLAUD your efforts. I'm sure Nathan does too. And I think perhaps I'll have to come up with some way to support you...

*starts thinking*

AHA!!!!

That might work.....

*deep voiceover*

"What is Jonathan planning? Will he really find a way to help? Will his intros keep getting sillier and sillier? Does Nathan really love Nemo in secret? And how far IS a hobbit mile? The answer to these questions and more......SOON."
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Podcast
    "The Voice of WDW Radio"
    "The Voice of Shandy"
    "The Voice of MouseTunes"

visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for info on my weight loss goals - and my charitable contributions to the Dream Team

visit http://www.allaboutthemouse.com

vanMickey is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey Lou & Nathan, great show! Lou, take the inspiration from Mike Scopa and run with it (pun intended). I ran the full marathon 2 weeks ago and was blown away at the support of my friends & family as well as the fans during the race. The feeling of running up a closed Main St with a thousand people cheering for you and high 5ing Mickey as I ran under Cinderella castle was a feeling I will never forget.

I am not a hobbit but I did lose 20+ lbs last year training and ran a personal best at 3 hrs 38 min (my goal was under the 4 hr mark). Heck, the hard part is done, you told everyone. Now all you have to do is get there and cross that Epcot finish line. You can totally do it.

Thanks for the great show. Keep up the babbling.

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Wowza... Talk about provacative... I haven't yet been able to listen to the entire podcast, since I am having computer issues.. But what I've heard so far was great. I think if you put your mind to it Lou, you can do it! See the trouble I've helped induce? Makes for good listening though I'd love to join you guys in hosting, but I could never take the place of Nathan nor would I want to! Thanks again to Dave for that awesome Jackie O. intro music!!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

crcormier is offline A-Ticket holder
    Nathan, I wanted to give you a dope slap for laughing at Lou, but that's part of what I enjoy about the show. If I didn't have something you said to roll my eyes at, I would miss it! Seriously the discussions and quibbles and banter are what make it enjoyable.

But you do drink girly drinks.

crcormier is offline A-Ticket holder
    PS, I also loved the segment on the Photopass. I've loved this feature since they installed it, and was glad to hear about the new features that are coming out.

But where in the world is "Where in the World"?

(I think I may just need to keep bugging Lou till he does another one. )

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know this is RANDOM, but I love the spaceship earth music at the end in the background!! Is there anywhere I can find this track?
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast