Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes Jan 21st, 2007 in the Site News and Information forums; Give the public everything you can give them, keep the place as clean as you can keep it, keep it friendly... That's also a quote from Walt Disney, and we ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Thumbs up MouseTunes Jan 21st, 2007

Give the public everything you can give them, keep the place as clean as you can keep it, keep it friendly... That's also a quote from Walt Disney, and we hope it applies here, as Lou and Nathan try and give you all they can, keep it clean and try and be the happiest podcast on Earth. On this edition of the MouseTunes Disney podcast for the week of January 21, 2007, the boys have some Disney news and a visit to the Walt Disney World® Rumor Mill, as well as an exclusive interview with Maggie Varnadoe, Manager of Marketing for Disney Photo Imaging (which includes PhotoPass operations at Walt Disney World Resort® and the Disneyland Resort®) about some exciting things going on with PhotoPass. Also, "Jackie O Wants to Know", so we'll answer her question this week about some Disney reolutions. remember... you keep listening, we'll keep babbling!

Download this week's show as an MP3 file...

I would like to be the first to try out to be your new Podcast host! I can't sing and I promise not to ever say "Lez do it!".

About a year ago I, too, wanted to start training for the 1/2 marathon. I started out pretty good but then once I got side tracked that was it. Too bad we don't live closer to each other because then we could train together. I wonder how many people walk it that finish in the alloted time?

This sounds like a great way to raise $$ for the Starlight Foundation. Don't groups of people go down and run to raise money for certain charities? Let's get a group of us to commit to do this in 2008.

Nathan the only reason you laugh is because you don't have the B**** to do it yourself (just kidding go have another girlie drink)

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder

PhotoPass CD

I must say we LOVED the PhotoPass CD when we purchased it this past year! It was FANTASTIC and Well worth it in our opinion. It has been a FANTASTIC addition to the items Photopass Sells!

Lou - Keep up the good work on the 1/2 marathon! I think Nathan is just jealous at your determination and committment to do this!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 – Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 – Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Ehh not jealous, just admit that I could never do it....and had a very scary mental image when recording of him running
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Britmick is offline B-Ticket Holder

Laugh out loud

Nathan how could you laugh so hard at poor Lou when he mentioned his Marathon attempt.

It's not so bad I will have to run the full 13 miles but Lou can just run "Hobbit" miles which are alot shorter.

Great show again, loved the Photopass section, and see you at the finish line next year Lou
    BRITMICK:mickey:

DVC Member Saratoga Springs 06

"I'm going to Disneyworld"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Lou,
    If you have ever enjoyed running, then Go for it!

Last edited by mini-V; 01-24-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Q Mouse View Post
    Word. Nathan always has sounded like he was an ******. This show proved it to me.

I say, go for it, Lou. Don't let haters hold you back. Keep us updated on the progress of your training and search for a new co-host.
    While a public forum is not normally the place to discuss certain things (Like whether you have a certain dislike of someone or not) I can not let this one slide.

Let me first start by addressing what has provoked your outburst (and everyone else's to a lesser degree this week)

1) Lou and I are very much similar in shape and size, the thought of him running in a marathon (or myself for that matter) would be comical enough to make American's funniest home videos. When he came out with that from nowhere I smirked to myself (however the show is also about us do things to an extreme so I carried it on for quite some time to make "good show" (which some liked and some didn't...we really can't please all of our 18,000 listeners))

2) Before judging someone you should also consider what they are like besides their "on air" personalities. Have you ever actually read posts by me? Or talked to me in person? I guarantee that you would not have that opinion, and if you did, then to each his own.

3) The co-host search was a joke like the laughing part (this show is for entertainment--you do realize that???)

On a final note if you have a problem with me or the show send me a personal email. However doing what you did it just draws a personal discussion in the open which is not the purpose of these forums.
    Last edited by nrose101; 01-22-2007 at 03:09 PM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Britmick View Post

It's not so bad I will have to run the full 13 miles but Lou can just run "Hobbit" miles which are alot shorter.
    Hobbit miles would work
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Nathan...

I believe most of your listeners and members here at DWT know you and understand the relationship between you and Lou as well as the dynamics of MouseTunes.

I am deeply sorry for not finding and eliminating this post in a more timely manner. We do not condone such rude and inappropriate comments and behavior here at DWT As Lead moderator, please accept my most sincere apology for your having to address this yourself.

Sincerely,
    ~ Valerie
    "MickeyBabe"
    Senior Editor/Lead Moderator
    DisneyWorldTrivia.com
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post

Is this Team DWT???
    ~ Valerie
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

ModemMike is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm really tired of people digging on Nate. "Nathan always has sounded like he was an *-****." I'd like to see the person that said this do what Nate does not to mention it’s just a nasty thing to say. Lou, you have great site and over all good group of people but name calling is very un-Disney like. Just my $.02 worth. I like to point out that email, forums and chat should carry the same manners as a conversation in person and I don't know about the rest of you but calling me an "******" is an insult and I would be offended (enough said right) .

Last edited by MickeyBabe; 01-22-2007 at 03:07 PM. Reason: "language"

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    Nathan...

I believe most of your listeners and members here at DWT know you and understand the relationship between you and Lou as well as the dynamics of MouseTunes.

I am deeply sorry for not finding and eliminating this post in a more timely manner. We do not condone such rude and inappropriate comments and behavior here at DWT As Lead moderator, please accept my most sincere apology for your having to address this yourself.

Sincerely,
    ~ Valerie
    "MickeyBabe"
    Senior Editor/Lead Moderator
    DisneyWorldTrivia.com
    Valerie,

Thank you for the post and I apologize thatsomething like this had to get discussed on the boards...Overall the support I get from DWT members is fantastic!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

mobuccellato78 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nrose101 View Post
    While a public forum is not normally the place to discuss certain things (Like whether you have a certain dislike of someone or not) I can not let this one slide.

Let me first start by addressing what has provoked your outburst (and everyone else's to a lesser degree this week)

1) Lou and I are very much similar in shape and size, the thought of him running in a marathon (or myself for that matter) would be comical enough to make American's funniest home videos. When he came out with that from nowhere about him running yes I smirked (however the show is also about us do things to an extreme so I carried it on for quite some time to make "good show" (which some liked and some didn't...we really can't please all of our 18,000 listeners))

2) Before judging someone you should also consider what they are like besides their "on air" personalities. Have you ever actually read posts by me? Or talked to me in person? I guarantee that you would not have that opinion, and if you did, then to each his own.

3) The co-host search was a joke like the laughing part (this show is for entertainment--you do realize that???)

On a final note if you have a problem with me or the show send me a personal email. However doing what you did it just draws a personal discussion in the open which is not the purpose of these forums.

Ok, first of all... it is very obvious that Nathan and Lou are good friends. Nathan wouldn't be an "*****", as this person so eloquently put it, towards Lou. And why is Nathan beat up for every joke he makes towards Lou? It's a "show", and they always make jokes towards EACH OTHER. It is silly that people get so offended SO easily . I have to question the intelligence of people who don't understand the banter that goes on with this show. It's called entertainment. LIGHTEN UP!

You are very welcome... Now I can hardly wait to hear this Podcast , I keep them to listen to on my drive to and from DDs gymnastics on Tuesdays.

I must admit, though, upon reading about Lou's ambitions my first response was then .

I am also guilty of a tiny little when I first read it.

(Lou... who loves ya Baby? )
    ~ Valerie
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post

Nathan the only reason you laugh is because you don't have the B**** to do it yourself (just kidding go have another girlie drink)

Lori

Nathan- I hope you and others realize that I was only kidding when I wrote that is quoted above. I've only ever met you once and it was briefly but I can tell through the poscasts that you and Lou love each other and are ALWAYS picking on each other. It makes me laugh so hard at times that I'm crying and then I get that weird look from my DH.

I just want you to know that if I've ever said anything to offend you I am truly sorry and the next time I see you I'll buy ya a shandy to make up for it. Heck, maybe I'll even take you out for dinner. Dinner with me is interesting, just ask Lou!

Lori

PS-Can I at least try out for a "fill in" hosts??

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast