Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Project Keira Needs You! in the Site News and Information forums; Hopefully by the end of the week "Project Keira's" real name will be revealed (no it really has nothign to do with Keira Knighley), and the new site will need ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Project Keira Needs You!

Hopefully by the end of the week "Project Keira's" real name will be revealed (no it really has nothign to do with Keira Knighley), and the new site will need some beta testers to help make sure all the bugs are out before it goes live to the public.

If you would like to help testing please send an email to projectkeria@magicalmountain.net ,and I will email you once we are ready to test.

I would like to thank everyone for their help!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I emailed you Nate.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I am proud to announce that "Project Keira" has moved out of it's coded phase and has entered beta testing, as the new Magical Mountain Network website, MouseDate (http://www.mousedate.com)

MouseDate is your premier source for online Disney Dating and Community. I invite you explore our new home and find great new friends which all have something in common, their love of Disney.

Please note the site is sill in beta testing and will still have some bugs to work out. Thank you in advance to all that have volunteer to help test.

If you see a bug that please report it to support@mousedate.com. If you would like to have your profile scrubbing (ie erased) after the beta test is over please add the words "beta tester" to your description.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Well look at that.. the perfect website for me..
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.