Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Help with some iTunes??? in the Site News and Information forums; OK, I understand HOW to get to MouseTunes and HOW to subscribe... but I'm wondering if someone can point us in the right direction for exactly what we are looking ...
    HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder

Help with some iTunes???

OK, I understand HOW to get to MouseTunes and HOW to subscribe... but I'm wondering if someone can point us in the right direction for exactly what we are looking for.

We are looking for:

1) Some songs from around the parks- is there an iTune for some of our favorite attractions (i.e., songs from the rides, shows, fireworks, parades, etc.?)
    2) Something that would be equivalent to the "secrets" forum here? Is there some kind of "secrets" podcast?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I think some of what you might be looking for can be found in the downloads section in DWT. Just under the heading at the top of this page, you'll see a banner with HOME THE BOOK TRIVIA...and at the far right DOWNLOADS and SHOP. Click on DOWNLOADS. As for a secrets podcast, I'm not aware of any particular podcast devoted just to Disney secrets, but most Disney related podcasts like to have a rumor mill.
    Last edited by mini-V; 02-03-2007 at 02:10 AM. Reason: clarification
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

bigbrian-nc.com is offline WDW: A History In Postcards
    1. There are a fair number of Podcasts that features sounds from the parks including songs, Paul Barries Window to the Magic focuses on Disneyland but he is one of the highest quality Disney sounds podcasts, for sounds of WDW one great little podcast for WDW sounds is the Walt Disney World Memories podcast, the Meandering Mouse and Trapped on Vacation also have lots of Disney Sounds . Lots of longer podcasts have a sounds segment each show, like Inside The Magic, and the Netcot podcast usually puts some music segments in each show, and Gary Chambers Mouselounge podcast has amazing Disney parks sounds, Some episodes of my recently renamed podcast has Disney parks sounds too my show is now named Mousin' It Up - Big Brians Disney pages podcast. As you can see the real difficulty can be figureing out which podcasts NOT to listen to!

2. while I can't think of a podcast totally devoted to WDW secrets off hand certainly a lot of them Touch on it of course MouseŠTunes does now that I think about it it seems like the Let's Talk About Disney podcast tries to bring up things people would not necessarily think of on thier own on a fairly regular basis, as the closest thing to a trip planning podcast out there WDW Today often mentions odd and unusual WDW details.

Walt Disney World: A History in Postcards

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Brian, wow! More links than I can sift through! woohoo! Thanks SO much! I am going to check them out this morning, and I'll let ya know if we found what we wanted.

Mini-V... thanks for the tip on the Downloads at the top. I actually did click on that once, for something else, but didn't think to try it for podcasts. Duh. LOL

Now I have plenty to start with, and I'll keep ya'll posted as to whether or not I found what I was looking for! Thanks guys!