Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss A Message Nathan in the Site News and Information forums; It is with a very heavy heart that I close this chapter of my life. MouseTunes has given me the ability to reach out to so many other Disney fans, ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Arrow A Message Nathan

It is with a very heavy heart that I close this chapter of my life. MouseTunes has given me the ability to reach out to so many other Disney fans, and share my joy and feelings on the magic with you. Please know that Lou and I did not come to this decision lightly and a big factor was you, our dear PodPeople. However, in the end, we decided it was best to move on so that we can pursue other projects that will hopefully bring you as much happiness and joy as The MouseTunes Disney Podcast did.

As I stated on the show, donít worry we are not going away -- Magical Mountain is still alive and kicking with great changes coming in 2007; The now officially announced MouseDate (aka Project Keira) is now in beta test; A new podcast featuring myself, Tim Devine, and special guest appearances by Disney imagineers, and other celebrities is coming this March (magicaldefinition.com), and last but certainly not least a new Video DVD series that I will be doing with Jeff Lange and various Disney celebrities will be coming out around Summer of 2007.

I also wanted to thank Lou, Martin to my Lewis, a great co-host, and a great friend, for all the hard work and contributions he put into the show. The idea I had called MouseTunes would never have gotten off the ground without him.
    So again PodPeople, Thank you for all the wonderful memories and opportunities and most importantly..."KEEP BABBLING!"
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    This is such sad news... You guys will always have my support!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

CAJUNWDWFAN is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy

Nathan, I'm very sorry to hear that you two are not doing the podcast anymore. I can truely say that your podcast was probably my favorite. It was very information, funny, and entertaining!

I hope you or Lou makes another podcast! That would be nice.
    Disney Trips:
    Beach Club Resort Nov. 29th-Dec.6th, 2009
    Polynesian Resort April-2009 (Honeymoon!)
    Coronado Springs May-2003, Nov.-2006, June-2008
    Port Orleans Riverside October-2007
    Wilderness Lodge December-2005
    Port Orleans 1994
    Numerous trips as a kid to (Contemporary/Polynesian) (1977, 1978, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1987)

CAJUNWDWFAN,

Thank you for your kind words, and your fears are alleviated. While neither will ever be MouseTunes you can find Lou at WDWRadio and coming March 2007 you will be able to find myself along with Tim Devine at the Magical Definition Disney Podcast.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    Mouse tunes was one of the biggest parts of my week. I loved every part of the show. I feel like i've lost an old friend
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

chacha is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I will be a faithful listener ti the new magical definition podcast Nathan!!!! I cant wait!!!! It is with a teary eye that I say farewell to LEEZ DO IT!!! and I was just wondering if there was a way we could givem the famous (to the podpeople) phrase a propper send off... Maybe like a special one of those slideshowthingies in my (and everyones) signatures...... Any opinions???

Theres always room for one more!
    [/CENTER]
    canuckpodperson on Magical Mountain forums!

Hmmm...I will see what I can come up. Thank you for all your support!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    My first and only podcast, I look forward to having two. I cannot wait until WDW radio and MD podcast come out. Thanks a bunch for the memories nathan. I hope Magical Definition Disney Podcast-Mania ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnsss reaaaaaaaaaaaalllly wild!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    oh what was it... June 18th??? Listener feedback show... I remember it like it was yesterday...my first mousetunes...
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

I trust Pirate Mania will be running REALLY wild in the new podcast Mr. Rose?!

[/CENTER]

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    At least you're going out on top.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    this is just horrible news but i will be a loyal listener to yours and lou's podcast. i was just wondering nathan whats your podcast gonna be about.

If everything goes as planned....The new show will have news, rumors, photography tips, discussion on different Disney topics, and interviews with different Disney legends and imagineers and possibility a few Hollywood guest stars (that part is in the works and I am keeping my fingers crossed with everything I have!).
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

and LEEZ DO IT????? Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee... (srry)

[/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast