Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss A message from Lou about MouseTunes... in the Site News and Information forums; Yea this is really sad news to me also. I think because it was so sudden. I looked forward to every monday morning and was never dissapointed. Then today the ...
    Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yea this is really sad news to me also. I think because it was so sudden. I looked forward to every monday morning and was never dissapointed. Then today the horrible news and not even a full show to say goodbye. I look forward to both Lou and Nathans new projects but together yall were so entertaining. It is going to be a difficult transition with you both not on the same show and hope to have some apperences from each other together. Thanks for all the memories!!!
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

LAXplaya1346 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestr034 View Post
    Yea this is really sad news to me also. I think because it was so sudden. I looked forward to every monday morning and was never dissapointed. Then today the horrible news and not even a full show to say goodbye. I look forward to both Lou and Nathans new projects but together yall were so entertaining. It is going to be a difficult transition with you both not on the same show and hope to have some apperences from each other together. Thanks for all the memories!!!
    I completly agree, I woke up this morning sick with the Flu and had listen to ITM the night before and hope that MT would cheer me up. Along with the fact I sent in a Voicemail the week before. Yet I found out my day would not begin happy.

Oh Well

Ryan
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

MouseTunes.. Gone... But have not stopped Babbling

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I cant believe its gone! I have always been wanting to contact you guys to somehow contribute to the show, but never got around to it. I have been a listener for about a year (since spring of 06) and have listened to every show since then. I just wanted to say thank you. Your show has kept me interested in WDW in between trips and has really kept that love for Disney with me. It has been so great hearing two guys who love WDW so much "babble" every week about it. I was looking forward to listening to Mousetunes on my next flight down to WDW in may I will for sure be listening to all of your future projects including both podcasts. Hey, maybe I'll even meet up with one of you guys down in WDW sometime! Once again I just wanted to say thanks for keeping that love for Disney strong with me, I love WDW so much now that I am going to pursue an internship through the WDWCP within the next few years. (Starting college in august at Northern Illinois!) I cant say it enough guys, thank you so much! I'll be looking forward to all of both of your future projects! Again, the show has meant more to me than you could know!

Thanks,
    Nick
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Well, let's not get all down in the mouth... Lou will be back with his new show, WDWRadio! I hope Lou will end all of his WDWRadio shows with a nice Gung Ho Seeee Ya!!

Just keep repeating, change is good, change is good, change is good! It forces us to grow and adapt!!

“To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I have complete confidence in Lou, that the new podcast will be just as entertaining if not more so. I hope to support t anyway I can and will be listening from day 1.

I have repeated this in a few place discussing this, but 2 is better than one. Both guys are starting podcasts soon, so be excited. This seems more like an expansion than a cancellation...
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

Raidermatt is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Lou and Nathan, best of luck in your new endeavors. I only started listening to podcasts a few months ago. I have been trying out just about every Disney podcast I could find, and in all honesty, your's was the best, imho.

Besides the interviews, the thing you guys had that most others do not is that you had truly different perspectives on many things. The show wasn't a constant flow of pixie dust. Hopefully, your new shows manage to accomplish this as well.

You may have called it babbling, but it really was interesting to hear two Disney fans with different ideas kick various topics around.

Again, good luck and thanks.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Lou, you scared me at first, but the more I read the better I felt. I have been listening for a long while and I will miss the babbling! However I wil be listening intently to the new show!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

kaycee110 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou, Nathan good luck in the future thanks for all those mousetune memories

Electric Mayhem is offline A-Ticket holder
    At first I was saddened by the loss of the only Disney podcast that I listen to that I don't already actively participate in. But then, it became clear to me that this was a "divide & conquer" strategy devised by the devious Lou & Nathan to have me listening to TWO Disney podcasts! *shakes fist* Curse you!!!

Best of luck in both of your endeavors, guys! Hopefully there will be a "Babbling Reunion" some time down the road...
    We is, am, are, and be they whom as are known as
    THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    You got Us Electric Mayhem!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just heard the news (just posted on MM too lol)...Really sad about this but I could never figure out how you two fitted everything into your day! I've listened to every show, loved them all, still laughing about Nathan saying that dwarves aren't real people! Hehe...Can we expect a babble reunion any time in the future?

Where are we gonna get our 'Leeeet's do it!' and our 'Pirate Mania's ruuuunin' wild' from now?

Good luck guys, thanks for the babbling
    Last edited by Vegitabeta; 02-05-2007 at 02:10 PM.
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

pdtdpu22 is offline A-Ticket holder

Thanks Lou and all the Best!!!

Lou,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your efforts. The MouseTunes podcast was the epitome of what I believe a good podcast should be, informative, comical, entertaining and reliable. One could always be sure that when they tuned in to an episode it was going to be worth their time (sometimes two hours, gosh I loved those episodes) would be well spent. It was the show that turned me on to the podcast world and it will truly be missed. I will be adding two new shows to my subscription list, which is now up to seven or so.

So again, keep up the good work and I wish you all the best.

Thanks again Lou,

Mike

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Lou and Nathan,
    MouseTunes was the first podcast to which I subscribed and it soon became the only one to which I continued to listen. I try to be open-minded with change at WDW, so I will do the same with your new endeavors. I look forward to the new format and exciting new things to come. Good luck!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

CAJUNWDWFAN is offline A-Ticket holder

Unhappy

Lou, I'm also sad to see this podcast go. I've listened from the beginning and really enjoyed every show.

I will definitly will be listening to whatever you do next.

Me and many other fully support you and Nathan.
    Disney Trips:
    Beach Club Resort Nov. 29th-Dec.6th, 2009
    Polynesian Resort April-2009 (Honeymoon!)
    Coronado Springs May-2003, Nov.-2006, June-2008
    Port Orleans Riverside October-2007
    Wilderness Lodge December-2005
    Port Orleans 1994
    Numerous trips as a kid to (Contemporary/Polynesian) (1977, 1978, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1987)

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    oops
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast