Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss A message from Lou about MouseTunes... in the Site News and Information forums; Originally Posted by AKQJ10 Thanks Jackie... And of course... There's still a place to go, If you wanna know So, Jackie O.... Will we hear you on the show? But ...
    disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Thanks Jackie...

And of course...

There's still a place to go,
    If you wanna know
    So, Jackie O....
    Will we hear you on the show?

But of course! As long as I am welcome, I will continue to pester you guys!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm really very sorry to hear this.

I first started listening to this podcast shortly before my girlfriend and I decided to make our second trip to Disney last year. In January we began making the plans and I found the Mouse Tunes podcast and really enjoyed the format. I tried a few others, but to be honest, Lou and Nate were the only hosts that didn't make me feel like someone was stabbing me right in the ear every time I turned on my iPod.

After our vacation this past September, I began listening to Mouse Tunes less and less. After all, I'd been to Disney and unlike some folks, I just can't go to see the Mouse twice a year, so I was listening more to podcasts that were more relevant to my daily life.

Then for my birthday, I got good news. This coming September, I'd be headed back to the World. So I knew exactly what I'd do. Catch up on Mouse Tunes!

Unfortunately, my catching up started and ended today. This is some sad news.

I look forward to Lou's new venture, though. I can't wait to DL his new podcast and start getting all the news, reviews and ... SKUs that I can use. (SKUs? I needed a rhyme.)

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As someone that just found the podcast in the last few months I feel positively cheated. Oh, don't get me wrong.... I know that you and Nathan are both moving on to other things and I know we'll still be hearing from both of you. And I know it's gonna be great. But bummer!!! I'm gonna miss the babbling.

But best of luck to you Lou. Looking quite forward to the new show.

megreader2003 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Lou... Curse you (you too Nathan, you are lurking here somewhere)

First you get me addicted to your podcast... then you take it away..... CURSE YOU....

Seriously guys... I really enjoyed your show and am sure I will enjoy the new adventures too... Good luck!!

Maybe we can have a mini Mousetunes reunion at MouseFest 2007!!!

C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    i respect what you guys decided...but what ever happend to
    "You keep listening & We'll keep babbling"
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

Jedi_Galvatron is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm going to miss the show, I always enjoyed listening to it, and given the horrible infrequency of the official WDW podcast I will be happy to hear Lou's new 'Cast but I'll miss Mousetunes a lot.

timned88 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    i just wanted to say thanks to you and nathan for a wild wacky and entertaining ride. as a close friend of both of you, i have a heavy heart and am deeply saddened by the news but i am excited for all of us and our new ventures.

lou, you are the biggest reason my site became what it is and for that i am forever grateful. you are also one of my most respected and cherished friends and for that i am even more thankful. i wish you well in your new endeavor, and i am sure it will be wildly successful.

so, how about a shandy in the air for all of us and we embark on a whole new wild and wacky adventure.... nevermind, KUNGALOOSH!

Tim Devine, owner of THE MAGIC IN PIXELS.

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    I feel as if an old friend has just been taken away. At first I thought this was an early April fools joke but no.
    Every Sunday I would stay up listening to mouse tunes. I would always feel good knowing there were other people out there that loved Disney as much as I do. Every minute of babbeling was great for me. Every "Lets do it" and "pirate mania is running wild brought a smile to my face. I loved listening to Jonathan Dictors intros. I learned so much about Diney from evreything on the show weather if it was Jakie O wants to Know or Nathans News. Thre was not an episode I did not enjoy.
    I still hope to meet you guys one day and will listen to your new podcast every time they come out. But nothing will replace mousetunes. I have really been touced by the amount of effort you two put out for the show. i was always happy when a new mouse tunes came out and my week will not be the same with out it.

Goodbye Lou and Nathan,
    Always a loyal and true podperson,

Taylor
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

chacha is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Thanks for everything Lou!! Your show helped me through a rough patch in my life! I will be a die hard listener to WDW today!!

Theres always room for one more!
    [/CENTER]
    canuckpodperson on Magical Mountain forums!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Well, fellas, my first reaction to this was "This STINKS" except another word for stinks. Y'all have both been a complete joy. I will miss y'all babbling and all that jazz. I'm slappin' myself on the wrists for not attending the MouseTunes Meet. Thanks again guys.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    This shocked me wheni read this thread!
    but as i read into it
    i understand
    good luck you guys in the future and i support both your efforts!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

When I heard the news I accually cried..... I kid you not.... I guess there must be a good reason for the stop of the podcast and I guess all good things must come to and end......... Good luck in ALL future ventures Lou and Nathan! You both get that much needed sleep you mentioned on the podcast!! Just one thing I thought you ought to know Lou and Nate is that your podcast was the only podcast I ever truly enjoyed and the old episodes are staying on my ipod for a ve loooooonnnnnggg time. I will ALWAYS be a podperson! Without sounding to sappy your show has really changed my life... It helped me bring the world close to home and I will never forget the BABBLING! Thanks for everything guys!!!!!!!!! On to the DWD radio show i guess.... Once again thanks!

Yours sincerely,

Chase Langlais

[/CENTER]

Grizzpyre is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Time for me to weigh in.

First of all - Lou and Nathan - you two have become like family to me - and you welcomed me into the fold of the crew with open arms - and gave me the ability to take a fledgling hobby and turn it into something I adore doing!!!

There will always be a MouseTunes - and there will always be a Voice of MouseTunes. You guys have been in my life for over a year, and have come to be a part of my daily lexicon, even inspiring me to change my life:

(shameless plug #1: please visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for more details on how you can sponsor me and help send a child with cancer to WDW)

I am forever indebited to you and the PodPeople - and will continue to support you both in all your endeavors in any way I can.

And in that vein (get ready for shameless plug #2):

I can officially announce that in addition to being the voice of Shandy Jonathan Dichter is the official voice of the WDW RADIO podcast....

...whatever that is, whenever it appears. LOL

Lou - Nathan - I love you guys!

And yes, Jackie O - you BETTER still wanna know.

Jonathan
    Co-Host of the All About the Mouse Podcast
    "The Voice of WDW Radio"
    "The Voice of Shandy"
    "The Voice of MouseTunes"

visit http://voiceofmousetunes.blogspot.com for info on my weight loss goals - and my charitable contributions to the Dream Team

visit http://www.allaboutthemouse.com

YIPEE! I was wondering what would ever happen to Mr. "The voice of Mousetunes!!" It's great to know that you have a home on the upcoming podcast! I hope your intro's stay top notch!!!!!

[/CENTER]

dxwwf3 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Well I'm glad to hear you both will be still podcasting, but I feel like a ton of bricks was just thrown at me. I just didn't see this coming at all. Good luck to both of you and I'll subscribe to both shows for sure, but you guys HAVE to have to be special guests on each other's shows at least once a year.

This is a tough time for us PodPeople, but hopefully once the news shows get in full gear it will be easier on us.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast