Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss A message from Lou about MouseTunes... in the Site News and Information forums; I wanted to just say something to all of the PodPeople, whether you be a new listener, or been with us since the very beginning. More than anything, I want ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

Arrow A message from Lou about MouseTunes...

I wanted to just say something to all of the PodPeople, whether you be a new listener, or been with us since the very beginning.

More than anything, I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to listen to the show. I was always amazed that people actually took time out of their busy lives to listen but when people started to call in, write emails and help promote the show, I was truly humbled and flattered. The incredible love so many of you have expressed is appreciated more than you will ever know. It is all because of you that this has been such an incredible, enjoyable ride for me personally. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the Podcast Award we won last year, as it was a testament to your support of our efforts, and is something that still means a great deal to me. MouseTunes gave me an opportunity to meet not only so many incredible listeners, but people in the Disney community that I never would have had the honor to meet otherwise. To be able to have met and spoken with so many people whose work I admire was part of an experience that I will never forget, and one for which I am exceptionally grateful.

To our sponsors, I thank you for your continuing support of the show and our efforts, and hope that our listeners enjoyed all of the benefits that you offered to them.

I also want to thank the other Disney podcasters, whose encouragement and support of the show has always been sincere and complimentary. In a short amount of time we have all helped create an amazing community centered around a new medium but one that shares a love and passion for all things Disney.

Finally, a thanks to Nathan, without whom this all would not have been possible. It’s been a great, fun, and often interesting ride. While this is the end of what has truly been an E-Ticket attraction, I know that there are many more rides to come.

Of course, I still have the trivia books, and DisneyWorldTrivia.com, but I also have other projects in the works as well. I would also like to announce that I am starting a new show, which I hope to debut in the coming weeks. Called The WDW Radio Show, it will be your Walt Disney World Information "Station." This all-new podcast will be found at WDWRadio.com, focus on Walt Disney World and feature some of the same topics I covered here, as well as so much more including news, Rumors, Interviews, Trivia, History, Vacation Planning, Attraction, Dining & Resort Reviews, Contests, Reviews, Special Guests, and more! Again, you can find that at WDWRadio.com, and I hope to see you there.

Ssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee ya!!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 02-05-2007 at 11:55 AM.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Wow Lou, this is exciting! Where do you have the time for all of this?? You are quite welcome for the support!! You guys really put your heart and soul into everything you do and it means a great deal. I have loved the show since I first listened and I feel honored to have met you guys! Can't wait to see this new project Lou. Keep up the amazing work.

Edit: It is not exciting that MouseTunes is coming to an end, but you know what I mean, new things are always exciting
    Last edited by disneyvixen; 02-05-2007 at 04:14 PM.
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks Jackie...

And of course...

There's still a place to go,
    If you wanna know
    So, Jackie O....
    Will we hear you on the show?

Lou Mongello

LAXplaya1346 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Lou it's been quite a ride. Joining back in August of 2005 I finally figured out what I wanted to do with my life. While I am only a freshman in High School I've decided I'm going to work hard and do my best to become an Imagineer. Your shows along with the others helped me get my daily Disney fix until I would return to my dream this August. Yours being held very special to my heart because it was the first one I decided to subscribe to. I had just gotten my first iPod and was very excited. Over the Past year I've downloaded every show and have been a loyal podcaster. My Birthday is coming up so please keep the Podpeople shirts on the store for a bit longer . I hope one day I'll be asked the same questions when I become an Imagineer and people ask me what inspired me. One of the things will be the MouseTunes podcast. I'll keep all the shows and play back some of my favorites. Now, onto this new WDWRadio I'm heading over to the website now but I'll have to listen to the 12 minute show you just put out and keep telling myself it is not over.

Thanks Lou and Nathan,

See you around!

Ryan from Boston
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

MouseTunes.. Gone... But have not stopped Babbling

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Don't worry Ryan the podpeople shirts will be around for some time to come, and Lou and I have no intention of removing the MouseTunes website. The show moving forward, the name, etc has been retired, but the podcast will still be around for everyone to enjoy .
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Lou,

I am wishing the best for you and your new podcast and I will be there with my "EARS" on. I am hoping though that you will make your new podcast available on iTunes, otherwise someone is going to have tell me how to put it on my iPod from your new website. I'm not very technologically advanced.

All the best to you and thanks for the great ride on Mousetunes. I wish you much continued success with the new project, WDWRadio.com. Can't wait for the first installment.
    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.”

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    I have to say that I was a little scared at first reading this thread, my heart sunk thinking that you were stopping. But then REJOICE when I read on. You should be so proud of yourself Lou! I know in my family whenever a disney question comes up, the first thing I say is I'll go to the site and see what Lou has to say. Your determiniation and perseverence in this site and all the other disney projects you have going is appreciated by all of us who come here daily. Even if we don't post all the time, we're still here, reading, laughing and thanking you for all your information!
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas
    2001 Polynesian
    2000 Polynesian

Lou the WDWRadio.com link does not work, I don't know if the is intentional or not
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Best of luck in your new ventures!

Try it now... fixed link in body of text and/or click on image.

Look for actual site to be up soon!!
    Lou Mongello

Could we maybe have a Remember MouseTunes chat soon or now? hehe. I don't have much time this week except right now. I understand you two are busy

Ryan
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    wow guys this was some pretty sad news. im going to miss the mousetunes podcast but at the same time am excited about the new podcast your doing lou

goofyinohio is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow I feel very sad right now on reading this news. You guys were my favorite podcast passing ITM a while back. Sorry to see you guys go! Good luck on both of your new podcasts. I will be listening to both!

ski284 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks for all the entertainment Lou and Nathan, I am sad to see mousetunes go but I look foreward to the new podcast.

butch61 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This is a very sad day for me to hear the news about the end of Mouse Tunes!
    I have been listening to the show for about a year and it just wont be the same without it! These two guys have really cheered me up when i've felt down by just babbling about something that is dear to my heart.
    So i just want to say thankyou Lou for Mouse Tunes, and good luck in everything you do in the future.
    Oh and i might just hang around here for a while!
    Disney Magic Forever

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast