Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss key under the mat? in the Site News and Information forums; i think it was 3 weeks ago when lou interveiw some1 and they were talking about a key under a mat where the mat that there are talking about?...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

key under the mat?

i think it was 3 weeks ago when lou interveiw some1 and they were talking about a key under a mat where the mat that there are talking about?
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    The next time you go to Muppet Vision 3D, look for a sign in the pre-show area that tells you the key has been left under the mat. Below the sign is an actual mat and if you lift it, there is a key.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    right next to the turnstiles
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    it's actually bolted to the floor!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

bucknut20 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Wow i never heard about this before. I'm gonna have to look for it when i go in december.

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613 View Post
    it's actually bolted to the floor!
    I prefer, "embedded"
    RYAN

BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program
    Thanks everyone for the replys
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    You know how in the last full show they discussed this and how it was an "automatic magical moment" and you receive some kind of certificate? Well I went not two weeks after I had heard that and despite the fact I got to show someone that is was there, I didn't receive anything.. maybe I heard wrong? lol
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

jeffcot is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Hi Jackie--

That was me on the segment with Lou who talked about the Magic Moments certificates. That's what happened on our trip back in November. Maybe it's all up to the cast members who happen to be working at the time?

Jeff
    Jeff Pepper
    Author of 2719 Hyperion
    Disney World Trivia.com and WDW Radio Show Contributor