Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Was there a fight? in the Site News and Information forums; I want to know if there was a falling out between Lou and Nate that provoked the removal of Mouse Tunes because I have listened to the second to last ...
    DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder

Was there a fight?

I want to know if there was a falling out between Lou and Nate that provoked the removal of Mouse Tunes because I have listened to the second to last episode a couple of times and there are things that comtrdict that last show. hey had that segment on Muppet Vision 3D and said that it was the beginning of a new segment that they want to do. Then there is also the talk near the end where they say that they are hoping to have new segfemnts coming and they pretty much finish up by saying We'll keep babbling if you keep listening. This stuff makes me believe that somewhere between the second to last and the last episode there was a falling out between the two. Plus to say that it was to focus on their new endeavors (Mouse Date and WDW Radio) seems weird because they would have known while they were delveoping this and all that it would take over their time and yet to say that new things were coming to MouseTunes a week before it was cancelled just makes me wonder what happened.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I was wondering the exact same thing about the introduction of the new segment that featured Muppet Vision 3-D.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

flutter is offline Moderator
    I think if there was that's between Lou and Nathan. They really don't have to answer to everyone here who wants the "real story"

Chesters_Liver is offline C-Ticket Holder
    flutter totally rules.
    Disney Fan Since Day 1

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    I think if there was that's between Lou and Nathan. They really don't have to answer to everyone here who wants the "real story"
    ditto
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I agree that it is really none of our business. We live in a day and age where we thinnk we have the right to know everything, well somtetimes we don't, and sometimes it is jsut better if we didn't. I'm just glad that WDW RADIO is on and just as good!

tizzo is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DarGoku368 View Post
    I want to know if there was a falling out between Lou and Nate that provoked the removal of Mouse Tunes because I have listened to the second to last episode a couple of times and there are things that comtrdict that last show. hey had that segment on Muppet Vision 3D and said that it was the beginning of a new segment that they want to do. Then there is also the talk near the end where they say that they are hoping to have new segfemnts coming and they pretty much finish up by saying We'll keep babbling if you keep listening. This stuff makes me believe that somewhere between the second to last and the last episode there was a falling out between the two. Plus to say that it was to focus on their new endeavors (Mouse Date and WDW Radio) seems weird because they would have known while they were delveoping this and all that it would take over their time and yet to say that new things were coming to MouseTunes a week before it was cancelled just makes me wonder what happened.
    I think the first episode of WDW Radio came out a little bit too quickly for the decision to have been made rashly during the week before the last show. I'm therefore inclined to take them at their word.

mountain8778 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I guess we'll have to wait until the "'E!' - True Disney World Stories" edition of Mouse Tunes comes out.
    I met her once upon a dream.

Spaced Out Dude is offline B-Ticket Holder
    When I was interview Jonathan for the EDRP earlier today, he said there was no falling out between Lou & Nathan. They just wanted to embark on new & exciting projects, & wanted to end the show on a good note, & when it was still popular.

LONG LIVE MOUSE|TUNES!

Oh, & btw; you can expect the Jonathan interview to be out tomorrow (Tuesday 20th January). Direct download at; http://everythingdisneyresorts.podOmatic.com
    Aly & AJ's Insomniatic- Now Available at all stores & Amazon.com!!!!

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    ...nosey much?
    RYAN

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Guys, chill. I agree with Flutter, it's between Lou and Nathan. It's their decisons. Now let's just listen to our new podcasts.
    Last edited by Minnie_Mouse007; 02-19-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

flutter is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by elphaba View Post
    ...nosey much?
    No need for that

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    I knew someone would ask this, I was just waiting to see who had the gall to do so. I don't really want to talk badly about either Lou or Nathan, because I adore them both. Flutter said it best. It's no ones business what happened, let's just be lucky they are still producing great podcasts for us to listen to
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyvixen View Post
    I knew someone would ask this, I was just waiting to see who had the gall to do so. I don't really want to talk badly about either Lou or Nathan, because I adore them both. Flutter said it best. It's no ones business what happened, let's just be lucky they are still producing great podcasts for us to listen to
    Okay first of all I dont believe it takes much "gall" to just wonder if something happened. Secondly Im not talking bad about them because I do respect them hence me listening week after week. And finally its not "they" it Lou who still has the podcast.

Now then I wasnt trying to anger people by posting the original comment. I just thought I would throw it out there in off chance that somebody knew anything more about the cancellation.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Okay first of all I dont believe it takes much "gall" to just wonder if something happened. Secondly Im not talking bad about them because I do respect them hence me listening week after week. And finally its not "they" it Lou who still has the podcast.

Now then I wasnt trying to anger people by posting the original comment. I just thought I would throw it out there in off chance that somebody knew anything more about the cancellation.
    There is a difference between wondering and asking out loud.

Nathan's new podcast with Tim Devine will be starting soon.

I think it is safe to say that the two people who would know what happened are Nathan and Lou, and they have already said all they are going to say on the subject. Anything else is hearsay, rumor, speculation, and none of anyone's business.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast