Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Show 8 Is Live - First In Imagineer Interview Series in the Site News and Information forums; Lou and Nathan are back from their Walt Disney World research trip and talk about the latest news, rumors, a new contest, as well as an interview with Disney Imagineer ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Show 8 Is Live - First In Imagineer Interview Series

Lou and Nathan are back from their Walt Disney World research trip and talk about the latest news, rumors, a new contest, as well as an interview with Disney Imagineer and author, Jason Surrell.

Contest Information
    Listen to our latest Disney podcast at MouseTunes.com, and listen for our "Where in the World" Contest! We play 5 different sound clips from Walt Disney World attractions or their theme songs, and ask you to identify them! Get them all correct and be entered to win a Disneyland DVD! Click here to visit MouseTunes.com - Download the show, listen to the clues and enter the contest!

Leave us a VoiceMail and hear your questions on the next show!
    You can now call in with your questions, comments and feedback to our special Mouse|Tunes voice-mailbox! Call (407) 965-5568 and leave up to a 5 minute message> (Remember, most cell phone plans have free long distance, so you can save the toll call by calling from your wireless!
    Last edited by Lou Mongello; 11-14-2005 at 06:23 PM.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Hey Guys,

Great job again on the podcast this week. The interview was particularly interesting and informative. It was great to hear Jason dispell some fact from fiction about the Haunted Mansion, although I was a little disappointed to hear that the hitch-hiking ghosts don't actually have real names

Keep up the great work!

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Wow! You guys are doing an AWESOME job! You're gonna have ALOT of voice messages from me!(JUST Kidding! but you might have at least 2!)
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

jadezuki is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I particularly enjoyed this week's podcast. Great interview, fun rumors, and you guys seem to have worked the technical aspects out well. Also, I'm excited to have yet another chance at the "Where in the World" game! There's one or two that have me slightly befuddled, but I've figured them all out thus far, so I remain determined!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Benjo - that was one of the most surprising things he told me, too!!

Thanks to all of you for the great feedback about the podcast, and I'm so happy to hear you're enjoying it! We'd LOVE to get some voicemail from you, and be sure to tune in next week for the rest of Jsaon's interview, where he talks at great length about Pirates of the Caribbean!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Grab your Popcorn and Mickey Bars Now! lol. the next podcast is gonna be good!(what am I talking about, it ALWAYS is!!!)
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I cant wait for the next mouse tunes! It gives me something great to listen to while doing chores and homework! Which makes it so much more enjoyable. Great..I am craving an mickey ice cream bar now!