Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Please rate us & write a review on iTunes! in the Site News and Information forums; Have you heard the Mouse|Tunes podcasts yet? If not, be sure to visit MouseTunes.com. You don't need an iPod or portable music player - you can download and listen right ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin

Exclamation Please rate us & write a review on iTunes!

Have you heard the Mouse|Tunes podcasts yet? If not, be sure to visit MouseTunes.com. You don't need an iPod or portable music player - you can download and listen right on your computer or right from your web browser!

If you like our podcasts, please rate our show and write a review about us on iTunes. (www.iTunes.com). And don't worry, you don't need an iPod to register and vote.

-> Just click on the Music Store
    -> Click Podcasts
    -> Search for "Disney"
    -> Click in the little arrow next to the MouseTunes title for more information and to write a review and vote for us!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Hope you enjoy the shows!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    I rated 5* and left a short review for ya Lou
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    You, sir... are da man! Thanks! (BTW, were you trying to say that our early shows stunk? It's OK... they did! )
    Lou Mongello

glistensound2 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hey Lou,

I enjoy listneing to the podcast while at work. I like the old-time piano music track underneath. It matches the feel of the program well.

It's neat how you and the other host have collaborated and sometimes live.

My only thoughts would be:

-To upgrade your mics a bit. You can ge a much better sounding mic from some place like Musician's Friend for like $20.

-A little less criticism, ribbing from the other host. I appreciate another viewpoint and some lighthearted teasing, but sometimes it sounds like constant correction and nagging.

-Ever thought about video pod casting? Something we do at my job. Instead of worrying about video equipment for yourself you could just show stills of the attractions you're speaking about. Maybe some Ken Burn's effect from iMovie or something effective and affordable.

I really enjoy hearing all the inside Disney news. I envy how you have made a career of this!
    -Mark,
    Fine Art Photographer & Digital Storyteller
    Vacation Photo to Canvas Prints
    FinePhotoGraphics.com

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I have only listened to two programs thus far, but I really like the show. I am amazed at the guests that you are able to interview. I'd like to hear a few less "ahs" (tough to break that habit), but other than that, you're doing a great job. Can't wait for some recordings or interviews with CM close to EE. I'll only be there vicariously till the fall, so I'm banking on you to bring it to me.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Oh, the inevitable comment about my "ahhhs"... I HATE when i hear myself doing it, and figured it had to bother other people as much as it irks me. I'll try my best to cut 'em out.

As for Expedition Everest..... let's just say that I'll be there from the 24th to the 29th... do the math
    Lou Mongello

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    As one of the members of Men on Podcasts, I give your podcasts two snaps and a twirl.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Have you heard the Mouse|Tunes podcasts yet? If not, be sure to visit MouseTunes.com. You don't need an iPod or portable music player - you can download and listen right on your computer or right from your web browser!

If you like our podcasts, please rate our show and write a review about us on iTunes. (www.iTunes.com). And don't worry, you don't need an iPod to register and vote.

-> Just click on the Music Store
    -> Click Podcasts
    -> Search for "Disney"
    -> Click in the little arrow next to the MouseTunes title for more information and to write a review and vote for us!

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Hope you enjoy the shows!
    Just came across this thread. Wrote my review a few minutes ago. Hopefully, it will appear soon. Keep up the grrreat work!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    Just sumbitted my review too.

crcormier is offline A-Ticket holder
    A 5 star review from me, too. Just caught up on the last show this morning and I've enjoyed them all and they've definitely gotten better and better!

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I wanted to thank everyone for all the great reviews. It really mean a lot to myself and Lou that you are enjoying the shows.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

LAXplaya1346 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    i tried but mine didnt show up, sorry guys
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

MouseTunes.. Gone... But have not stopped Babbling

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

streamlines is offline Fastpass Holder
    Added a 5 Star Review to Itunes - UK, Which must be kept seperate as no other reviews are showing.

Thanks to all of you for your support!

Please keep the review on iTunes coming, as they are incredibly helpful to the show!!!!

We just recorded a new show last night, so look for it soon!!
    Lou Mongello