Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes Listener Email Show! in the Site News and Information forums; This edition of the MouseTunes Disney podcast is all about YOU , the listener, as Lou and Nathan answer your questions in this special Walt Disney World email-only show! Topics ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur

MouseTunes Listener Email Show!

This edition of the MouseTunes Disney podcast is all about YOU , the listener, as Lou and Nathan answer your questions in this special Walt Disney World email-only show! Topics include Pirates of The Caribbean, Disney World Trivia, Splash Mountain, Walt Disney Worlds' 25th anniversary, Disney World park music, Disney Resort dining recommendations and more!

Visit us at www.MouseTunes.com

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    That sounds like a cool new idea for a podcast. I will definately give feedback and questions.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I was looking for the Lemon Shanty poll that was discussed on the podcast. I'm a shanty drinker from when we were in the UK in the '70's. Come on over Nathan and we'll sip a shanty in a local pub.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I am addicted to those things! While at Raglan Road this weekend with Lou and my wife, I ordered a shanty, and all those two could do was shake their heads
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

I've already been promised a trip to Raglan Road in October, so I'll make sure I tip one on your behalf. I'd really like to make two trips - one for the quiet evening meal, and then back for a wild evening of music.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Went to Raglan on Saturday night after the NFFC Show & Sale.

The food was incredible! (dare I say Nathan and I actually agree on something?)

OK, so maybe it tasted even better after a killer migraine and since Nathan paid for my meal

All kidding aside, the scallop apetizer was mouth-watering, the fish and chips were excellent, and the Shepherd's Pie is now my favorite item on the menu (Yes... I ate Nathan's wife's food. She wasn't hungry and I was!)

OF course, if you want to actually SPEAK to the person next to you, do NOT eat in the main room. It's very very loud, but a great time, with wonderful ambiance and fun music.
    Lou Mongello

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Loved the podcasts, but the food conflict was classic! Keep it up guys.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lou even tried my shandy!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by nrose101
    Lou even tried my shandy!
    More like "Forced to take a small sip of it, only due to the incessant begging of Nathan, pushing the vile thing back across the table, having barely been able to regrettably swallow such an emasculating concoction."

It was only worsened by the fruity-tootty pineapple thing he made me order at the Tamu Lounge.

The views and opinions of Nathan Rose in no way reflect those of Lou Mongello or the MouseTunes podcast.

Lou Mongello

A Lapu Lapu is not a drink for the faint of heart (or those named Lou Mongello!)
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

Quote Originally Posted by nrose101
    A Lapu Lapu is not a drink for the faint of heart (or those named Lou Mongello!)
    Or someone who has his fair share of testosterone.

Jeez... I couldn't even SAY "Lapu Lapu" with a straight face.
    Lou Mongello

Don't make me post that picture of you enjoying your precious fruity /more alcohol than 6 beers drink

BTW we do fight like siblings don't we ?
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

From Wikipedia:

In England a popular insult is to call someone a "shandy drinker" meaning they cannot hold their alcohol and so have to drink shandy so that they do not get intoxicated too soon.

Nathan Rose - Shandy Drinker
    Lou Mongello

Yeah Yeah....I will be the bigger person and stop this crazy tangent we are on (but what else is new )

..see you in another life brother.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose

Notice, Nathan, that someone had to go to an outside source to come up with a "put down". I think Lou is buying the next round.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast