Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes PodPeople Shirts in the Site News and Information forums; Per request. Lou and I are going to soon have PodPeople shirts for our listeners to purchase besides the other great MouseTunes merchandise already available at http://www.cafeshops.com/mousetunes Please vote for ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Cool MouseTunes PodPeople Shirts

Per request. Lou and I are going to soon have PodPeople shirts for our listeners to purchase besides the other great MouseTunes merchandise already available at http://www.cafeshops.com/mousetunes

Please vote for your favorite saying...and stay tuned for the winner. As more suggestion are made they will be added to the poll.

Head on over to Magical Mountain and vote today!

http://www.magicalmountain.net/forum...D=954&PID=4078
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    YES!!!!

WOO I SOO am gonna buy one!!
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    i put my suggestions over on nathan's boards

but here are mine again

Mouse|Tunes PodPeople
    Life worth living!

PodPeopleBrought to you by Mouse|Tunes

PodPeople
    A Mouse|Tunes production

i love them!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Don't forget that in adidtion to voting, we want you to SUGGEST your own slogan. Nathan and I will choose the winner and award the winning entry with a free T-shirt!!

Come on, PodPeople!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

here is what i thought
    i couldn't post the pic over on nathans site!!

Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Thanks for the suggestions and great mock up! I upped the size limit on the picture upload on the Magical Mountain forums if you want to post the image on the other MouseTunes board so people who don't visit both of them can see it as well.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Don't forget that you can also email you own suggestions to podpeople@mousetunes.com! Be creative! The winning entry will get a free t-shirt!!!!
    Lou Mongello

dictionary version

and.......

Bahimiron is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Don't forget that you can also email you own suggestions to podpeople@mousetunes.com! Be creative! The winning entry will get a free t-shirt!!!!
    Here's a motto just for Nate:

"In the pod, five by five."

SamIAm717 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I really like the way Lou signs off from the podcast each week with his "gung-ho" See Ya!

Maybe that could be worked into the Pod People shirt! Maybe on the back or something?

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee ya!!!!!

Lou Mongello