Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Another Listener Did You Know in the Site News and Information forums; Enjoying doing this and my last one really started a convo with a bunch of listeners. I think its a cool idea to have a listener did you know So ...
    LAXplaya1346 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Arrow Another Listener Did You Know

Enjoying doing this and my last one really started a convo with a bunch of listeners.

I think its a cool idea to have a listener did you know

So hear is my #2

(music plays)

Did you Know that at the MK in WDW during Cindrellabration they make sure that cinderella is not being meeted at any other place in the park? I guewss they wanted nobody to meet the character at say Mickey's Toontown fair and then walk over to the castle and see her again being crowned. What really interested me is that they only do this with this character. I learned this from a CM.

-Ryan
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

MouseTunes.. Gone... But have not stopped Babbling

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I think this is true with Mickey, too. There is only one Mickey out in the MK at one time. At least there used to be.

I can understand with Cinderella it might be a problem if someone who just met her in the Castle at the Royal Table came out from breakfast to see her on stage.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page