Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Star Wars Brought Home! in the Site News and Information forums; Oh Thank You is not a big enough word for that awesome podcast. Sure it was wrapped around my second favorite subject next to Disney, so I may be biased. ...
    Turkey Leg is offline C-Ticket Holder

Star Wars Brought Home!

Oh Thank You is not a big enough word for that awesome podcast. Sure it was wrapped around my second favorite subject next to Disney, so I may be biased. But WOW that was really well done! I mean it flowed perfect! The rumors, the news, the interview, the ride through, and my favorite little part that sampling of all those great Star Wars quotes, sounds, and phrases that was at the very end of the podcast! SO awesome! Thanks Lou & Nate for bringing the Star Wars weekends to us! Oh and hey did you get your Jedi Mickey yet? ( And wow did you see what he is getting lately on Ebay??? $500!!! ) Unreal! Mine is sitting proudly on our dining room table! LOL Great job as usual!

Ex-Castmember, DVC Member, Animation Expert. . . 100% Disney Maniac!

Next trip : October 2006 / Beach Club Villas.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Wow!! $500!!?!?!?!? I have to be sure and tell Brian Blackmore, the Disney Design Group artist who created him! (Be sure to check out his interview on the latest www.MouseTunes.com podcast and hear how Jedi Mickey came to be!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42