Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss The Cinderella Castle Bedroom in the Site News and Information forums; Ok this Million Dreams thing is a very cool idea ( The odds are long for sure ), But I want to turn the hands of time forward for a ...
    Turkey Leg is offline C-Ticket Holder

The Cinderella Castle Bedroom

Ok this Million Dreams thing is a very cool idea ( The odds are long for sure ), But I want to turn the hands of time forward for a bit and come face to face with a very cool situation! Once this Million Dreams promotion is over. . . . . . . . . . . . . . What do they do with the room?

Personally I would say they would rent it out ( Major $$$ ) or use it for promotional contests. My odds to actually try to get it for a night ( I would guess also that is as long as you could get in it ) are better than winning it thats for sure!

Ex-Castmember, DVC Member, Animation Expert. . . 100% Disney Maniac!

Next trip : October 2006 / Beach Club Villas.

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I doubt they would rent it out... But you never know.... I can see them just ransacking the room and returning it to storage/dressing room...
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

SorcererG is offline A-Ticket holder
    While I definitely think it's cool I do have some questions. If you are staying there can you leave when you want to or are you going to be locked in. Normally after hours they don't let guests into the park so they can clean it and do repairs would be less than magical for a guest to see. I wonder if they are going to let you wander around the closed park. To me that would be much cooler than just sleeping in the castle

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by SorcererG
    While I definitely think it's cool I do have some questions. If you are staying there can you leave when you want to or are you going to be locked in. Normally after hours they don't let guests into the park so they can clean it and do repairs would be less than magical for a guest to see. I wonder if they are going to let you wander around the closed park. To me that would be much cooler than just sleeping in the castle
    That's what I would wonder, and if I won I'd probably end up giving it away or ebaying it because I don't want to lose the magic and see all the repairs and things going on while the park is closed. I would guess that they'd lock you in, but let you out before the park opens.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

goofntink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Actually from what they have been talking about,after the promotion they may use it for a Grand Honeymoon Suite. Couples who pay for the Extravagent wedding package,which includes Cinderella's Coach for the bride,the Rolls Royce for the groom,catering,pics,cake .. in others spend $50,000 or more and get the room included for one night.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm guessing a couple on their honeymoon would be less interesting in leaving the room to wander around an empty park. LOL I put my entry in. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    I am not sure on what to say for what they will do after, maybe use it as a special room for VIP's?

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    The new home for MouseTunes podcast central would be nice too
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    You and Lou may want to start shoveling out the cash then, lol. It would be funny to wave up to the castle and see Lou and Nathan stick their head out waving back.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I think the Grand Honeymoon Suite is a perfect idea! Sleeping in the castle is a one in a lifetime chance! Sure you'll have to find 50K or more but I think it'd be worth it. They should do that for the Make A Wish foundation. Let the lucky kid sleep in the castle room.
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    That would be an awesome Make a Wish foundation idea! I second that for sure...
    The Goofy Princess

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I think that they might actually rent it out just because once it's built, hopefully they'll put some use to it. It may not be worth as much as you think to rent it, but I'm sure there will be a looooooooooooooooong waiting list.

Also, I'm sure if you win it you probably won't be able to sell it to someone else. They probably would just say you use it or don't, because often you can't make money off of things you win in contests. Evil fine print.

If i won I'd stay. Although the honeymoon idea is a great one as is the make a wish foundation. We shall just have to wait and see.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

moulds is offline C-Ticket Holder
    That would be cool for the Make a Wish foundation to do.
    Don't miss out on the fun....
    Join The WDW FANS CLUB!!!!
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/fo...9948#post259948

whitewatersf is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think they should use it as honeymoon room. If a person is willing to plop down $50+K for a disney wedding why not top it off by staying at the castle.

PrncsAurora is offline Fastpass Holder
    If I win the lottery you think I could purchase the room to be my home away from home?!
    Summer '83-Off Site
    Dec '95- Shades Of Green
    March '98-All Star Music
    March '06-All Star Movies
    October '07-POFQ

Cinderella is proof a shoe really can change your life!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast