Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Differences between the two Fantasmic!s in the Site News and Information forums; I like the one at Disneyland MUCH MUCH better. Pocahantus was not popular at all (prob why I cant spell it), adn Petter Pan is much better. Also, having the ...
    jaypenguin150 is offline A-Ticket holder

Cool Differences between the two Fantasmic!s

I like the one at Disneyland MUCH MUCH better. Pocahantus was not popular at all (prob why I cant spell it), adn Petter Pan is much better. Also, having the show from Tom Sawyer Island makes it even more magical. Seeing something so magical from something you see all day is great.

The only exception would be if they would add the Jaffar snake and the sword in the stone to the one at DL, and add Petter Pan and Pinnochio/dumbo to WDW.

I LOVE FANTASMIC! It is the greatest show in the world. Whoever thought of having the disney characters, water fountains, fireworks, special effects, lasers, and pyrotechniques all in one show was either a genious, or extremely high.

jw

PS: Did you know that the original idea for Fantasmic! at DL was for the evil to come from the Haunted Mansion. This idea was scratched because it would mean closing one of the most popular attractions early!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Wow, there's a Dumbo part? But yes, I have heard the Fantasmic at DL. I have it on my ipod. And I do admit. I really think they should bring the Peter Pan one over. The Pocahontas scene doesn't hit well with me.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!