Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Hey lou answer this question in the Site News and Information forums; Do you and Nathan actually choose the questions you answer or do you have someone pick them out for you???...
    gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER

Hey lou answer this question

Do you and Nathan actually choose the questions you answer or do you have someone pick them out for you???
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    We actually try our best to answer ALL of the questions we get. If there are duplicate questions, we may answer them via email as well as on the show. Due to the number of emails that we get each week, it's impossible to asnwer them all on every show, which necessitates the All-Listener Feedback shows we have every so often.

Maybe if we didn't babble so much...

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    thanks Lou
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

dxer07002 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Your babbling is what makes the show... it is a nice buffer between the trivia, rumors, news, and other segments you give us....
    TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks guys! And don't worry - more babbling to come, I'm sure!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42