Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss MouseTunes July 2nd 2006 Podcast Update/Status in the Site News and Information forums; Hi Everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update of the status of the July 2nd Show. The show has been recorded, but their where a few hiccups in ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

MouseTunes July 2nd 2006 Podcast Update/Status

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update of the status of the July 2nd Show.

The show has been recorded, but their where a few hiccups in the post-production so the show will not be available till tomorrow evenign (July 3rd) or worst case scenario July 4th.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend, and thanks for your patience and understand.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    The show is finaly live. Sorry about the delay!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    oh!!!

i love the intro again....
    i'm loving it!!
    (not be confused with mcdonalds"
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks once again to our loyal podperson Jonathan Dichter for his amazing intro!! Keep up the great work (and who knows, maybe you'll start a trend!?)

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    (and who knows, maybe you'll start a trend!?)

like the singing trend??

rotfl
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney