Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Latest Podcast Contest in the Site News and Information forums; Have you checked out the latest "Where Have You Heard This at WDW?" contest on July 17th's MouseTunes podcast? There are some tough ones! If anybody is looking to trade ...
    dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games

Latest Podcast Contest

Have you checked out the latest "Where Have You Heard This at WDW?" contest on July 17th's MouseTunes podcast? There are some tough ones!
    If anybody is looking to trade clues, please send me a PM! Be sure to check it out, and good luck!
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

crcormier is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree, it was definitely a great contest. Some really hard clues, things I hadn't heard in many years and had to research where they came from. Took me a few days to get all of them (hopefully) right.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Congratulations to anyone who got more than a few right. I listened to the answers and realized that I knew ONE. I'm so glad I didn't embarass myself and enter with my guesses. Which one did I actually get right? The phone.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.