Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Just Bought Relive The Magic in the Site News and Information forums; I decided to finally make the purchase for the WDW set and soon will be ordering the DL set. Can anyone tell me how long shipping takes?...
    LAXplaya1346 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Thumbs up Just Bought Relive The Magic

I decided to finally make the purchase for the WDW set and soon will be ordering the DL set. Can anyone tell me how long shipping takes?
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

MouseTunes.. Gone... But have not stopped Babbling

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    LAX, they usually ship out very quickly, barring being behind in orders, etc. I'm sur eif you email them they can give you an approximate shipping date.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    When I bought it, it took about a week to get here. I'm not sure about specific shipping details, but I live in Miami and it took a week to get here. It was good.

And great job!

You won't regret it!!

However, I am upset that he lowered the price again! Now I feel like I could have waited and saved money.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Yeah i was waiting to see if it went any lower but then decided why not? So i ordered it... I'm dying to see if there is Wilderness Lodge Footage on there
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

Movie worked on by a friend of ours, Katie Murphy! Hope the movie is great Katie!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Mine arrived about a week after I ordered.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Well, I have this collections. I wish I could say I love it, but alas, I don't. A couple of the discs didn't work. They just froze, and you can't go any furthur on that cd. Once it freezes that's it, then the whole rest of the cd doesn't work. There are about 3 or 4 discs that don't work.
    The one cool thing about one of the Epcot discs:
    Imagine my suprise sitting down watching footage of WS (France, to be exact) and I say to myself, ''um, that looks like me''. Well, lo and behold it was me!!!!
    My best friend and I are actually in one scene (albeit a quick one) where are walking into the perfume shop in France.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Athenna

I just read your post and am sorry you had problems with the discs. Please email help@relivethemagic.com and let them know. I can assure you that they will send you replacement discs.

Please let me know if you have any probelms. I'm happy to help in any way I can, as I stand behind any product that advertises here or that I endorse.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Athenna

I just read your post and am sorry you had problems with the discs. Please email help@relivethemagic.com and let them know. I can assure you that they will send you replacement discs.

Please let me know if you have any probelms. I'm happy to help in any way I can, as I stand behind any product that advertises here or that I endorse.

Thank a lot Lou!
    I think I will e-mail them!

I haven't watched all of mine yet, but when I watched a few on my portable DVD player I was having problems with them. I just figured it was due to the portable player. I'll have to try them in my regular player.

I can say watching Soarin' was worth the $$ for me. My DD loves that ride and to watch her get soooooo excited about it was totally worth!! Now all I need is to pipe in some pine and orange smells.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

well i am tracking my order and it is still being processed... grr man do i want it baddddd
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    How do you get these DVDs? And what do they show?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by athenna
    Well, I have this collections. I wish I could say I love it, but alas, I don't. A couple of the discs didn't work. They just froze, and you can't go any furthur on that cd. Once it freezes that's it, then the whole rest of the cd doesn't work. There are about 3 or 4 discs that don't work.
    The one cool thing about one of the Epcot discs:
    Imagine my suprise sitting down watching footage of WS (France, to be exact) and I say to myself, ''um, that looks like me''. Well, lo and behold it was me!!!!
    My best friend and I are actually in one scene (albeit a quick one) where are walking into the perfume shop in France.
    Hi

I purchased these some time ago at $179.....while I waited for them to arrive ( here in the UK ).the price dropped to $99.....I emailed them & with no problem they credited my card back with the $80 difference.
    When they came ..ONE wouldn,t play at all.......two others like yours "froze" mid-way through.
    Off went another email & again..no hesitation...they sent replacement copies & I didn,t have to even send the faulty one,s back.
    So do get in touch ...they were more than fair with me.
    HEY SHOULD I HAVE EMAILED AGAIN AFTER THE DROP IN PRICE ONCE MORE BETTER NOT TRY MY LUCK

I Belle
    Maggie

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    How do you get these DVDs? And what do they show?
    Just click on the advert on DWT Home Page....................it tells you all about them.........whats on them..................& how to buy...........go for it for just $49.........I did (when$99 !!!!!!)...& don,t regret it

I Belle
    Maggie

counting the moments until mine arrive lol

(Nice belle pic btw disneylady )
    DISNEY KID FOREVER

DONALD2210 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just bought mine. Cant wait to get them in the mail. Man I cant wait.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast