Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Update: Labor Day SE MouseTunes 2006 Show in the Site News and Information forums; Due to the holiday weekend and other issues that have happned to the DisneyWordTrivia site the Special Edition MouseTunes Labor Day 2006 show might not go live today (most likely ...
    nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!

Update: Labor Day SE MouseTunes 2006 Show

Due to the holiday weekend and other issues that have happned to the DisneyWordTrivia site the Special Edition MouseTunes Labor Day 2006 show might not go live today (most likely Monday or Tuesday). Lou and I will keep you posted and we sincerely apologize about this.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I hope I speak for everyone....No apology needed.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

butch61 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Nathan. Theres no need to apologise for anything! you are both doing an amazing job! Thanks for the MAGIC! Please keep it coming!!!
    Disney Magic Forever

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Well scratch that first post! The SHOW IS LIVE. However, pictures for the show highlighting the past year will not be up till middle of the week!

Lou and I would like to thank everyone again for making this a great year for MouseTunes and here is to many more year to come!
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    woo hoo! can't wait to listen.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    great podcast guys
    listening to it now.........

when did u guys do this??
    it sounds great - very very good quality
    and great job w/. the intro. john.....
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    ok so i just was listening to the podcast and nathan started the gummie bears thing

i think i woke some kids in our house from my histerical laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney