Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Mouse | Tunes Discuss Longest Podcast in the Site News and Information forums; Ok...I was bored for a sec...and I decided to find out what is the longest Mouse Tunes podcast! And the October 8th show topped out at 1 hour, 48 minutes, ...
    nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder

Longest Podcast

Ok...I was bored for a sec...and I decided to find out what is the longest Mouse Tunes podcast!
    And the October 8th show topped out at 1 hour, 48 minutes, and 48 seconds! Wow! And thats the one about the NFFC! All I can say...is that I still sometimes wish it was longer! I know I may be crazy, but it always that the show is over once I want more. Anyways, I just waned to say that I love the babbling and the show is the best out there!

Oh, and there is no need to try to shorten the shows! LOL!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Thanks Nick!! Yeah, some people have said the shows should (God help us) be longer!!

Sometimes we try and keep them short, but it's just so easy to talk about something I enjoy so much!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

magical75 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Thanks Nick!! Yeah, some people have said the shows should (God help us) be longer!!

Sometimes we try and keep them short, but it's just so easy to talk about something I enjoy so much!

i agree with you 100%. sometimes i can just sit and talk about disney for hours and be perfectly happy. but then my wife cuts me off ad quickly changes the subject. oh, well i'll convert her to a disney nut one of these days....
    Host of "The World In News" on the Character Breakfast Podcast. www.srsounds.com

dbm20th is offline D-Ticket Holder
    For the listener, I don't see how shorter could ever be better. Maybe for you guys (Who needs sleep anyway??), but not for us. If we don't like a babble, then we can fast forward...but to date I have never done that!
    "You are not the first to pass this way..."

Mouse Extra
    determined to feed the Disney Addiction
    http://www.mouseextra.com/

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post

I would not mind a two or three hour show!
    I have to try and hold off a few days when the podcast goes live, so it will last me the week! But I know you guys need your sleep, a babble filled podcast is better than one just stretched out. But I want to say, you guys make it feel like its a conversation in my car. Sometimes I even talk back!